Jumping On Water

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

You mean the looping boundary? If you walk past that the water goes on endlessly until you fall in. It is then at that moment it puts you back at the edge of the looping boundary no matter how far out you are. This goes for both the normal water walk glitch (where jumping makes you fall in) and the abnormal water walking mode I have going on here.

lol username

What are you asking exactly? The water goes on forever. Usually the game tries to loop you back around to the other side of the island if you go too far, but it's possible to glitch the game into letting you past that (or you can use cheat engine of course). One time as a kid I attempted to swim out as far as I could and for some reason the loop didn't activate, so I swam for several minutes in one direction. I turned around and swam back, but of course if I'd gotten disoriented and didn't know which direction the island was in, and saved out there, that save file probably would have effectively been made useless, with me lost at sea, lol. (Unless the game would have activated the loop later, maybe upon reloading or restarting the game? Wish I knew what I did to bug it out like that, it'd be fun to test...)

Sorry, I'm really bad at conveying what I'm trying to say. Normally, the way to get back into the loop would be to jump, causing pepper to swim. But this glitch prevents that.

Wouldn't this mean that if you saved the game, you'd be stuck forever? 

Fluffy Cupcake

I think if one was to save they'd be exactly where they left off and can walk back, no stucking, only getting lost. Yes, that is what would happen.

Fortunately it is isn't too hard to get back into jump mode.

Dazzgracefulmoon

what if by swimming for 9 hours straight you get to a parralel universe in lego island 2 and you can complete the game with 0.5 a presses

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.