(ƆԀ) ʎɐldƃuo˥ ǝƃuǝʌǝɹ s,ɹǝʇsʞɔᴉɹq ǝɥ┴ :ᄅ puɐlsI OפƎ˥

Lair

awful

Spoiler

ok to be serious, i did a longplay of lego island 2 with a hacked FOV of 99.9 and it's uh... really bad. besides the whole camera being rolled 180, all the graphics are in low-poly, leading to most things looking awful and some things looking nightmarish. i somehow beat the entire game like this, except the biplane game f**** that game.

couple of things to note:
1. Valarie and Johnny, holy s***. One of the Ogelites had the same thing going on too.
2. Brick Dive ended up being super-easy thanks to the controls actually lining up with the camera now.
3. T-Rex Racing ended up being the second-hardest minigame for me for some reason. Whack-a-Snake was hardest, but that had less to do with the inverted everything.
4. f**** the biplane game.
5. No particle effects meant the pages were hell to find, also led to dumb moments like the space shuttle slowly floating down into the sky.
6. 1:50:04 My balloon decided to get stuck in the wall and I spent the next minute trying to unf**** it before giving up. What a great game, imagine if this was one of those games that had lives and restarting a stage cost you a life, and you got stuck in a wall. I've never seen this happen but considering how easy it is to get stuck in the overworld I'm hardly surprised.
7. 2:13:56 I didn't intend this one either
8. f**** the biplane game
9. 2:31:40-2:32:05 unrelated to anything about the FOV I just love doing this. actually no i take back what the hell happened to Papa's head?
10. Changing people's hats around showed me that every single scene uses different models for the same characters. Aside from the Brickster using a weird bare-hands model in the helicopter and a more normal model in the last minigame, all the adventurers kept "reverting" back to their default hats in every new location. The file structure in this game is absolutely ridiculous.

and yes it crashed at the end lmao

lol username

you have given the world something new and... beautiful?

(also oh god you actually used my joke title idea lol)

• lol username featured this topic

I love how even when you do this to the game its still entirely reasonable to beat it within 3 hours once you've killed off the load times

• lol username pinned this topic
  • lol username unpinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.