Various Rock Raiders models in LDD

Volar Astraeus

Volar Astraeus

Hey everyone!

So, this is officially my first topic on this forum. Ha, ha. Like many before me, I have tried to recreate several non-commercial models from the Rock Raiders franchise (in-game models, alternate models etc.).

I'll be updating this topic with new models for the foreseeable future.

The first model to make the list is an unnamed vehicle driven by Axle (and Docs) in one cut-scene, right before it plummets into a bottomless pit. I have always loved the design a vowed to recreate it one day. That vow took fruition two days ago, when I spent hours pausing the low-res cut-scene every other second to see the model at various angles. All-in-all, after giving the model two hours of my precious life, I have managed to create a model that I'm 95% certain with. Please, feel free to point out any mistakes I might have made.

28124162024_98162f9431_b.jpg

The second model is the Small Mobile Laser Cutter. It was based on the one in the high-res manual, not the in-game model. On this one I have spent hours, and am 100% certain of.

28710107506_298336fe64_b.jpg

For now, cheers ya'll!

EDIT: Hm, I seem to have trouble inserting pictures into the post. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 4

Welcome to the forum! Nice recreations and groovy avatar.

As for your trouble embedding the images into your post, it might help if you paste in the direct links to the images instead of those pages they're on. Right click -> Open image in new tab to get to the right url.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.