hello infomaniac it is ME the POLYGONAL PIZZA DELIVERY CHILD

lol username

lol username

was messing around with cutscenes tonight and decided to test the limits of the FOV setting stuff

let's just get the best results out of the way first

z1iEW6p.png

MWgf36n.png

if somebody could please figure out how to use cheat engine to lock the camera to this FOV outside of cutscenes and thus put everything in low poly mode all the time that would be great

god knows WHY that's the result for... whatever value I used for this (I wanna say 999.9, if that doesn't work try adding or removing 9s lol). but. that's the result. and it's glorious.

if you wanna do that I'd recommend modding a cutscene to just change the camera FOV over and over so you can use cheat engine on it as it does that. remember that with windowed mode enabled you can press F9 to bring up a window that, among other things, lets you select and play any currently loaded cutscenes.

ALSO if you've never modded a cutscene before - have the game running from an extracted folder instead of the bob/bod pair for the level. make your desired edits to the cutscene's .txt file, then delete/rename the .cut file for that cutscene. the game will rebuild a new one from the .txt file.

ANYWAY THE REST

t6xF88x.png

Zr3w3Fo.png

^ 0.1 I think?

aEA18JS.png

^ 0.0 (lol... I don't know what I expected)

5EDJHmK.png

^ 9.9? maybe? I forgot whoops

Ex30igr.png

H2Mx4ZO.png

^ from this point onwards I was  just increasing the number of 9s over and over to see what would happen

x3pu9so.png

ja34LwL.png

^ ... this is what happened

I should have probably just kept adding 9s until it crashed or something even though I'd already added a lot

HOW FAR CAN IT GO

maybe I'll poke at it more later

it's nearing 6 AM again hahaha whoopsies

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.