LEGO Creator Knights Kingdom Complete Save

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

For easy referential purposes, and a place where search engines can see it, I've gone and uploaded a save file that has completed all tutorials on LEGO Creator Knights Kingdom, saving you 30 minutes of being spoon fed information as if you were a toddler.

http://oresome.rockraidersunited.com/download/375

If you are running as administrator, save files are stored in \KK's Installation Directory\Players\FileName\

If you however are not running the game as administrator, your save will be under %LocalAppData%\VirtualStore\KK's Installation Directory\Players\FileName\

Thanks Mumboking for the later

P.S. To make this topic slightly more useful, let me toss in some bonus tips for getting things more smoothly going with the game.

• Getting white textures/models? Go into the settings and change the graphics settings to the one with the computer icon on it.
  • Strange font outside the game after launching? ClearType probably got disabled! Look up how to re-enable it (normally typing "ClearType" in your start menu search bar is enough).

Cheers!

5 minutes ago, Xiron said:

Save files are stored in /KK's Installation Folder/Players/FileName/

If you however are not running the game as administrator, I have no idea where the save goes, or if it even saves at all!

Probably somewhere in %LocalAppData%\VirtualStore

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.