LEGO Minecraft "Skin Packs"

emily

edc2c82f3bf249c3940d1ba75feaa746.png

So I guess LEGO is big enough now that they can sustain more than one concurrent line of collectible minifigures. This one is just for Minecraft, with figures coming together in 4-packs with basic stands (a lot like Mini Heroes Collection from 2000). More picures over at Brickset.

Does anyone else think that looks like Boba Fett and Han Solo?

Dazzgracefulmoon

but is there demand for them??? all of the lego minecraft sets i've found are stocked to the point where I see them on clearance for almost 50% off

4 minutes ago, Dazzgracefulmoon said:

but is there demand for them??? all of the lego minecraft sets i've found are stocked to the point where I see them on clearance for almost 50% off

Dunno. I've heard a lot about Minecraft being a runaway success, which considering the popularity of the actual game with Lego's core demographic, makes sense I guess. Haven't seen/heard any actual sales figures, though.

This is an abomination and the people responsible for this in the LEGO Group should feel ashamed of themselves.

• Like 2

where the hell are these skins from? I thought only the steve and alex skins came with the vanilla game and everything else was user-made.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Ringtail said:

where the hell are these skins from? I thought only the steve and alex skins came with the vanilla game and everything else was user-made.

The impression I got from the video was that the designers just made them up, but then he also said two of them were fan-selected so lolidk

This is like an official version of custom decals some people make for their Original Characters Do Not Steal, with square heads. Think Saber Scorpion, but awful. LEGO would probably have done better if they made a "make your own skin" set.

When I first saw 'em I genuinely thought they were supposed to be famous minecraft-youtubers or something.

Anyways, easy pass for me. 

Just when I thought there was no easy solution to the problem of lack of variety in Minecraft player minifigs... huh. Neat, but I would have never seen this coming. :P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On July 27, 2016 at 0:37 PM, Pereki said:

edc2c82f3bf249c3940d1ba75feaa746.png

So I guess LEGO is big enough now that they can sustain more than one concurrent line of collectible minifigures. This one is just for Minecraft, with figures coming together in 4-packs with basic stands (a lot like Mini Heroes Collection from 2000). More picures over at Brickset.

Does anyone else think that looks like Boba Fett and Han Solo?

One is a knight and the other one is Prince Lone Starr an adventurer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.