Creator: Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets:Can it works?

pereregalado

pereregalado

Hello! This is my first topic, so sorry if there's already a topic about this (I can't find any so I suppose not). Anyway, I have a legal copy of the sequel to lego creator harry potter: The

chamber of secrets. For those who don't know about this game, in it you can create your own scenes in Harry Potter worlds, like his antecesor, but with things from the second movie

and with much larger maps. Now I have two problems making it working on a modern computer. The first is that it doesn't installs. It gets stuck at the beginning. The second, wich also

happens on the virtualbox, is that: After the intro, the game returns you to your desktop, with the cursor stuck on the upper left corner. Does anyone have the solution to this?

PD: Sorry for my english, I'm Spanish

pereregalado

OK.  The instalation issue it's solved. It was only my computer. I think I found the reason of the second issue: the game don't use any of the ram. That happened with the

original Lego creator harry potter too! Someone know how can I allocate more ram to this game?

lol username

Not sure, but that's certainly strange that there'd be an issue affecting both games, as the two Creator Harry Potter games use entirely different engines and were made by entirely different developers...

pereregalado

Sorry, I'm not explaining correctly. I meant that it looks like some old games doesn't detect all the ram that you have on your computer. In the original game this was solved

with the compatibility mode, but with this not. If there's a program that force the game to use all the ram...

• 3 months later...

POST CLOSED, GUYS. I've found the solution yesterday. I used ''Large Address Aware for increase the RAM the game use. As far as I know, it is mainly focused on 32-bit games and software that doesn't use all of your ram, like in my case. Here you have the download link:

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/large-address-aware.112556/

Thanks for all your help and sorry if this post was strange but it was my very first one.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.