My Thread for Lego Star Wars Skins and Other Mods

Seven

So I know how to put skins in this game (to a degree), and plan on doing many more projects in the future, so I thought I'd make a thread for it here.

Here is my first skin

Starkiller from The Force Unleashed (as depicted in the rogue shadow lego set)

VrMHatw.png

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

H

On 12/7/2016 at 9:25 PM, Red60 said:

So, I modded Rocket Racer into TCS...

large.584a0dc10bcdf_LEGOStarWarsSagaM201

how do i change the face files? theyre all in .gsc and i can't seem to figure out a way to edit them

11 hours ago, sinftw said:

H

how do i change the face files? theyre all in .gsc and i can't seem to figure out a way to edit them

TexMod. We can't alter them directly... yet.

• 1 year later...
On 3/13/2018 at 12:39 AM, Red60 said:

Really sucks they gotta be the same size, though

Actually, the new texture doesn't have to be the same size as the original. The only restriction is that it must be no larger than the original, since a larger image would overflow into other data. You can even cut down on the file size if need be by using a PNG, JPEG, or lower quality DDS if you really need to, the game is not picky with what image format you use. If the new image that you hex edit in is smaller, you just gotta replace all the remaining bytes of the original image with null bytes.

• 2 months later...

Believe it or not I'm still alive, and back with a few reskins. I took some textures from Lego TFA and applied them to TCS characters with texmod. Had to use noesis to get the UV's and used blender to preview as I built.

Luke ROTJ

Spoiler

bp6sIhP.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9onn18itv1a8b1s/newlukebrowncape.tpf/file

Anakin ROTS

Spoiler

JmK5Qxn.jpg?1

https://www.mediafire.com/file/k78v7ie46emmo1m/newanakin.tpf/file

Boba Fett

Spoiler

JT4dsJf.jpg?1

https://www.mediafire.com/file/a6ifah864x565aq/newboba.tpf/file

• Like 3

@Seven, BTW RRU has its own files database for the purposes of hosting files like these, such that if Mediafire deletes it (which seems to happen) it can still be found on RRU.

Nice-looking models and look like the characters as I remember them!

lol username
9 hours ago, aidenpons said:

@Seven, BTW RRU has its own files database for the purposes of hosting files like these, such that if Mediafire deletes it (which seems to happen) it can still be found on RRU.

Nice-looking models and look like the characters as I remember them!

I definitely recommend using our own file database for stuff relevant to the site, but also, I've been using Mediafire for a decade and all my files from back then still live on, unlike most file hosts, haha. Hope it stays that way, but as far as the past 10 years go, so far so good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.