Rock Raider Recreations

RRChief

Hey guys, I'm continuing my aim to recreate as many rock raider stuff as possible. Originally, I planned to only recreate the RR buildings in the game, but now I'm also trying to recreate vehicles (from the game & inspirational sets) too :) . As of now, there are 4 Work In Progress (2 vehicles, 2 buildings).

Anyway, here is my latest recreation: The Docks.

pict0002pu.jpg

pict0001pa.jpg

Also, here are the pictures of my past recreations, abit better quality than the pictures in the old forum.

Power Station:

pict0007k.jpg

pict0008z.jpg

Geological Center:

pict0005g.jpg

Support Station:

pict0004g.jpg

pict0003x.jpg

Pizzas are now available on the rock raider menu, get them while they're hot! :D

Nice. I'd like mine to come with extra cheese.

DID SOMEONE JUST SAY CHEEZE?

:D

Also, sonic, does that LOOK like the geological center?

Actually, the geological center looks like that because its supposed to be mounted on the Cavern Raider, which explains the drill and different base since it is mobile.

However, if you want I can change it to be mounted on a 8 x 8 base like those seen in the game just once.

Alright, I've finished my first RR vehicle recreation. It's a sleek water transportation sub-like vehicle from one of the Loader Dozer inspirational sets, quite a cool vehicle :D .

Here are the pictures:

pict00010.jpg

pict00013.jpg

How is it?

Damn, that is good (Too bad I'm not running the RR Lego Comp at the moment). Yep, that's one hard-core hovercraft. This would be an great replacement in the game, "Large Hovercraft".

I made the Cargo Carrier awhile back. Please disregard the discolorations. D:

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

Also made a bunch of buildings...

IMG_1511.jpg

Support Station.

IMG_1481.jpg

Tool Store.

IMG_1517.jpg

Teleport Pad.

IMG_1515.jpg?t=1264039704g

Very nice recreations, well done!

Btw, work on my other recreations will be delayed until the shipment of parts from Bricklink arrives, hopefully soon...

your work is nothing less than orgasmic. (to quote one of my friends)

I may sound like an ideot for pointing this out but that does not sound right

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.