Lego Noticed Funko Pop

emily

Welcome back Rock Raider! Collect five Brickheadz in this mission!

large.chief-brickheadz.jpg.55367f240de5a

P.S.: Wow, three pages already. I guess, that we will need a new subforum by next week ;).

P.P.S.: Depending on the popularity* of this theme a new section in the Uploader might be helpful one day (to share the files).

*the range goes from "it's just a phase" to "it will stick around forever, forever, forever, forever..."

Fluffy Cupcake

It's amazing how I totally missed the boat and have been completely ignorant to this topic the whole time.

...but now that I'm here, that's some amazing stuff RRU! :af:

@Pranciblad: I had similar thoughts yesterday. Maybe we will need "Brickheadz Anonymous" one day XD.

Can you imagine the possible impact, this will have on LEGO Ideas?:

Employee A (sunk into thoughts and analysing reports and realizing something horrible): "Oh no... ...Oh no!"

Employee B: "What's the matter?"

A: "Look at these reports!"

B (gasps): "This... ...is... ...insane!"

A: "At the moment Brickheadz have only overtaken LEGO Ideas, but soon they will control everything... ...EVERYTHING!"

B: (falls onto the own knees and rises a fist to the ceiling): "Damn you, LEGO! What have you/we done?!?"

P.S.: Do'h!

Spoiler

28385184215_3a911273eb_o.jpg

• Like 3

I think it's safe to say I know what my friends are gonna be getting for christmas. Plenty of bricklink orders ahead...

Having a go at recreating Tracer. Turns out her hair is tricky. Here's where I'm up to so far:

pRmauKJ.png

• Like 3

Fluffy Cupcake
5 hours ago, AaronBurner05 said:

I'll be happy if anyone not named "Red60" already knows what this is xD

I've played Blockland, but not enough for it to cross my mind had I not seen it talked about in chat. ;P

Instead of cheesy superhero merchandise, LEGO should have a "build your own brickhead and buy it" thing on their site. I bet they would sell much better. Heck, I'd make a few and buy them! :money:

Fluffy Cupcake

I know barely anything about Overwatch other than Tracer seeming to be the most popular character.

Whenever I see something OW, behold, Tracer! :P

Anyhow, nice job!

What's that, you wanted more?

Well, sure thing. Here's Overwatch's Soldier 76, and Rock Radiers' Jet:

28337742862_ffa74b8436_d.jpg  27826141424_9dd8f2033c_d.jpg

• Like 5

I realize the H is supposed to be the body but I can't stop seeing it as Brick 'H'eads and it makes me very suspicious of the H

The Ace Railgun

Figured I'd make a few because why not. I'm getting better at hair.

Chell

qJztnHD.png

Misaka Mikoto

(We need a better skirt piece)

QoZ4K3d.png

And Almight

kiSL3hk.png

• Like 4

wow, the Dr. Strange brickhead (didn't know that was him) has its facial hair print right-side up now. I'm not confused anymore.

The Ace Railgun
8 minutes ago, aidenpons said:

what is going on in this topic

We noticed Funko, and are giving LEGO ideas.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.