Pokemon Go

The Ace Railgun

The Ace Railgun

I'm sure pretty much everyone has heard of that new mobile AR game, that's taken the internet by storm. Has anyone here been playing? What Pokemon have you caught?

And what's the strangest place you've gone for a Pokemon.

For those who haven't heard of it, have a trailer.

Fluffy Cupcake
2 minutes ago, The Ace Railgun said:

I'm sure pretty much everyone has heard of that new mobile AR game

No.

...oh screw it, you got me. I saw it looking over someone's shoulder while they were on facebook half an hour ago.

• Like 2

MUCINEXSWEEP

Well, I did get the game from a illegal site... Because, it isn't released here in Europe yet.

4 hours ago, The Ace Railgun said:

What Pokemon have you caught?

And what's the strangest place you've gone for a Pokemon.

The strangest place I have gone for a pokemon was a police station... It wasn't funny, I tell ya.

I have a pikachu, a bulbasaur and a charmander. I was really lucky to even catch those pokemon. So yeah, it's a really good game.

I went on a forty minute walk yesterday.

I have Raticate, Venonat, Paras, Pidgey, Sperow, Drowzee, Zubat, Abra, Kakuna, Eevee, Charmander, and Caterpie. I could evolve Pidgey but I'm waiting to see if I catch a stronger one (or a Pidgeotto).

I haven't actually stepped off of a sidewalk to find a Pokemon because I don't want to annoy people.

I'll probably never play this but I can appreciate people making wacky internet posts about it so I'm happy it exists.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.