My Custom Music takes 30 seconds to actually play?

Ephemeralic

Ephemeralic

When I added my custom music to the Menu, I have to wait at least 30 seconds for it to actually play at full volume. Is there a fix for this?

Fluffy Cupcake

I've never heard/experienced this problem, maybe someone else has though. I wonder if its a bug with the program tun converter program depending on what file you gave it to convert. May I see the unconverted file?

Ephemeralic
14 minutes ago, Xiron said:

I've never heard/experienced this problem, maybe someone else has though. I wonder if its a bug with the program tun converter program depending on what file you gave it to convert. May I see the unconverted file?

By unconverted file, what do you mean?

He means the music file before you converted it to .TUN. I suspect he wants to convert it himself and check if he gets the same problem.

Ephemeralic
1 minute ago, Cirevam said:

He means the music file before you converted it to .TUN. I suspect he wants to convert it himself and check if he gets the same problem.

Okay, thank you for clearing that up.

43 minutes ago, Xiron said:

Also, for some extra information, I only used Audacity to convert it . Here is the .mp3 I used. http://www.filedropper.com/menu1-supersmashbrosbrawl

Ephemeralic
On 7/9/2016 at 8:51 PM, Xiron said:

Audacity....? That method is so dated. Use the converter tool instead.

Thanks. Didn't know how I didn't see this before. =P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.