Tanker truck

Wirza

I do believe this is the first time I've posted a moc. Anyways, let's dive in!

PcLDQRD.jpg

This is a tanker truck I put together this morning. My first moc of the type. I had to fill up as much space as possible. The vehicle base i used only allowed for one tank without overhanging. At the time of building, I had access to only a small fraction of my Lego collection, unsorted of course.

1L65D9D.jpg

The right side. I feel like the sides of the tank could have been covered up better, those exposed studs look ugly.

YNTOZmV.jpg

The front. Sorry for bad image quality. If there's one thing I could change, it'd be the grills. It's placement is just so awkward. 

4M6jvXR.jpg

The roof. Nothing that interesting to see here.

Upud26c.jpg

Ah, the back. The least flattering angle of any tanker truck. I took a note from the 2009 Version and covered it up with a ladder.

D2mtd2M.jpg

Filling up my terribly placed Gas station/ convenience store/ cafe. If I had more space, I'd move it away from the police station and Castle. 

So, how would you guys grade my first vehicle moc not based on an existing product?  I love constructive criticism! See ya all later.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.