Welcome Guest!

Did you know you that by registering, you can gain access to new special powers? You’ll be able to reply to Topics, create your own Topics, talk in our Chatbox, message members, manage your profile, access extra content and much more! Best of all, this message & ads will vanish!

DoubleBro7

Request: Download for Lv3 Green Brick Teleport Sound Effect?

7 posts in this topic

I could be being really dense, but I couldn't find anything clearly marked a collection of LR sfx files (or anything else that might include what I wanted) in the <http://oresome.rockraidersunited.com> file database. Sorry if, for any reason, it's a wasteful/redundant post - I am extraordinarily green in forum decorum.

To re-iterate, I was hoping to get a sound file copy of the noise it makes when, (I believe) you teleport ahead, such as when using the level-three green-brick powerup. While I do own a copy of the physical game, (...somewhere...) I don't currently have access to my copy of the game, nor even a computer on which I could install it onto, (to search through the files myself,) legitimately or not.

Thanks so much for being awesome, and for keeping these games alive. I can only hope that I can still find your efforts here once I finally can play these games again. I dearly want for have these games - Racers, Rock Raiders, & Alpha Team - to become parent-child memories for my own kids that are just as happy for them as the ones me & my dad have from when we played them together as I sat on his lap.

Thank you for your request! This will be taken into account during the re-organization of Oresome, which is currently in progress. The organization will hopefully be finished in a not-so-distant future, and will aid the acquisition of specific files. 

Have you tried unpacking cab-files?

Meeeeeanwhile, here is the sound(s) you requested.

http://www.filedropper.com/green3

It comes in four parts:

OctAct3 - heading into warp
OctSus3 - mid-warp
OctExp3 - warp exit
Turbo - Sound when initiating a green brick

Thank you, kind sir!

I noticed that the link was down for the LR1 teleport sound package. Is it possible that someone could kindly reup it (even on oresome if it has to be on there). It's been over 9000 years since I visited or posted here... I'll be around more often. Hopefully.

3 minutes ago, coltonunited said:

It's been over 9000 

tumblr_inline_o5pfgd0dAG1qm1ryd_500.jpg

3 minutes ago, coltonunited said:

since I visited or posted here

aa6fea31a4bb5e9abe059958f0e2336d.png

2 people like this

On 7/2/2016 at 5:30 PM, Xiron said:

Xiron totally didn't say anything...

*clears throat* It seems I have visited here prior, but it seems I was wrong when I said I posted anything here. X.X