Your Strangest Dreams

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

Dreams. Sometimes absolutely absurd, other times strangely so realistic it almost didn't feel like a dream. Whether it is recent or in the past, just don't be afraid to post it! No falsies please.

I've managed to jot a few down from the past (no idea why I did lol), so have some of mine. I'll post more if some come up.

1. I [accidentally?] summoned a boss-like thing. I expected terrifying things to happen, but they didn't. Instead the boss didn't do much at all except maybe break through a few floors of the building/house while cruising along naturally.

2. I was in some kind of.. starship? My family was in swimming in some pool and I was standing in a hallway (I think it was) and then I looked down through a window, and in the room below (not far distance) at a small round table was I'm not really sure who, but it was likely characters from games or shows I've watched, one was definitely a character from MLP. The lines between that scene and what happened next was a bit blurry. The next thing I recall was that I was in a car chase, I was with some other guys who were driving their own cars and we were running away from cops for some reason I don't even know (I've been bad D:). I don't know what exactly happened next, but I went ahead and almost lost them on spiral tunnel thingy (heading downwards), the exit of the tunnel lead to the countryside. Following, for whatever reason I don't really know I slowed down, with them regaining. The road up ahead forked between turning either left or right, and I took a right and went immediately into town (insta town!), it was then I bolted out and took cover in some secret place in some store. The end.

3. Once I had a crossover between LI2 and a game called Battlefield Heroes. Things took place on LEGO Island 2 while some gameplay elements of BFH was around. It was really bizarre to say the least considering the game genres are totally different.

4. I also had another LI2 once at a completely different time. I don't know how to describe it really. I think the best way to describe how it went was that the game got high, lol.

5. I was on hike with my sister and and Dad in a forest. We went up very steep hill with dense bushes. My Dad was first up. NOT NORMALL AT ALL. He is usually one of the slowest/last ones, and I'm kinda skeptical if he'd even climb such a steep thing AT ALL irl!

6. My addiction for ??? was discovered, and then I tried to stop myself from being addicted to it. (lol?)

7. This one initially started out Terraria-ish. The world/sky was in space and with the ground being completely made of meteorite. Due to the fact it was space there was a lack of oxygen, so with that I went underground asap to breath (because for some reason you could breath better down there) *seemless transition to 3D/irl*, from there I discovered a preoccupied room, someone (I believe my bro or sis) told me it belonged to my parents, there was a double bed and a patio going outside onto grass and down below that a town could be seen (with a casual blue sky above), my reaction was "what the flip! That ain't right." so instead of keeping my gaze out on the patio I looked through a door which had a window on it, and what I saw was that everything outside of it was fullbright, I also randomly saw a creeper (MC). Looking back, I observed the room I was in more and my gaze went upon some stairs heading to the floor above. I went up and had a look, it was a single room with 3 flat mattresses, one for me and the others for my sibs. There was no more after this point as I woke up.

8. [Note: This dream happened at cheetah speed] I was at my previous home (note: in the country), and I had to get away because some bad dudes were threatening to kill me (and potentially my family?) I considered crossing the lake at a nearby village area (that actually existed for real -- 7-10 min drive) to escape, but then I decided against it because we(?) knew they were likely going to check for us there first, so instead we drove down the highway heading away from the city instead, and along the way we got "psst'd" over to the side (how is that even possible while driving!?) and we went down to where the person doing that was... which btw was a bushy hill-sidey. It ended there.

So what things have come through your mind while resting?

I cant remember my dreams anymore but i can remember when i was 3 or 4 years old that i dreamed about being in my bed, the whole world was red and my family was in my room. a dog with a huge head walked in (at this time i was scared of all dogs). i screamed and woke up.

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

Haha, woah scary. :o

I'll have to try and remember some of my younger-self dreams sometime.

Well I kinda remembered one about Rock Raiders. 1st person mode was on and instead of Rock Raiders who were present it was characters from my favourite franchises instead. :D

TheDiplomat

Considering this is the first thing I've seen since waking up from a pretty crappy sleep, I'll take it as a sign to join in. Interestingly, though, I only remember the least-stressful dreams:

1. My mother and I are at this grocery store. Since the weather's been so warm, the refrigerated food isle becomes appealing and I go over. My mom asks what I think we should get, and I suggest a bag of blueberries, some grapefruit juice, etc. As I suggest more items, and we go down the isle, the food starts appearing more bizarre. I suggest, not sure what it was, I think grapes? but anyway, they look all large and shriveled, like a fig mixed a comically-deflated tomato, and come in packages of six. A store employee walks up to remark about the confusing packaging, and explains how customers keep confusing them with the potatoes, which are very similar but have spikes along the ridge-flaps.  My mother's still choosing the best-looking bag of blueberries or whatever, so I walk further down the isle to occupy myself, seeing more strange food. On the way back, I spot normal raspberries and I'm like "Gah, raspberries! That would've been so much better than [grapes?]!" but feel it's probably too late to bring up. I make it back and see that my mom has loaded entire shopping carts full of fresh fruit, cereal boxes, canned goods, etc., and I feel sick thinking about how much it'll all cost, and how we're going to use it all.
  2. I now work at this grocery store. A man at the check-out wants some blueberry juice, and I am sent to fetch it. Being new to the store, I have to ask some other people where it might be, as I check the refrigerate-food isles. I eventually give up asking (or maybe someone gives a vague answer?) and start to look for it myself, among hundreds of blueberry products. I eventually find it, but there's two types (one mixed with cherry) and I bring the cherry-mixed one back because I think the customer would like it better. The cap isn't on very tight and some spills on my hands. I walk back only to find, unsurprisingly, I took too long asking around so the customer already left. Nobody looks too upset, but I begin to worry about my job security, and my efficacy.
  3. Still new to driving, I have to evade some people by car. My passenger makes me duck into this private parking lot, but then I have trouble exiting. After going in circles, I see the exit sign, but it's horribly worn-down and maimed, and the instructions of how to leave are thus unclear. I figure it out, and on my way, see my dad's car parked here. I express exasperation that he's infringing on the lot's private nature (and I'm still upset I was forced to), but as I look around I'm comforted that not even half the spots are filled up so it's probably not a huge deal. Finally, there's the exit... or entrance. Close enough, I'm leaving this limbo, even if I need to crash through the barrier. Bill Maher is overseeing some construction work there. My passenger wants to roll down the window to yell at him, and I beg them not to be ridiculous/cause a scene.
  4. This dang grocery store again; I wasn't even hungry this morning. This time I'm shopping there with my sister. We bump into someone I feel I'm supposed to know (i.e. a friend of my parents), and he leaves with a very-awkward wishing of a Merry Christmas. My first thought was, "wow, and I thought I'm bad at salutations". My second thought is "Hey, I guess it is Christmas." That must have been what the shopping was for: dinner. We drive home and it's raining. I find myself really loving that atmosphere far more than the snow equivalent, but with anxiety think about the global warming responsible, and the implications it'll have on summer (tornadoes being one concern).

Huh, I almost feel more rested just typing these out. I guess that's good.

• Like 1

The Ace Railgun

My dreams are always weird, I don't think I've never had a normal dream. Well, except for the times I dream movies.

Movies I've dreamt include:

Cars

Mission impossible

one of the 007 films (Specter I think)

one of the Naruto films

Stargate

Zathura

Jumanji

And a whole bunch more.

"normal" dreams include:

1. Climbing a cliff with a floating golden talking Homer Simpson head, with uhhh, various things happening in the background.

2. A Battle royal with light blades on an alien planet.

3. One I had tonight which ended up with me going to a military base and essentially becoming One Punch Man, in this one it felt like I was watching the dream and it ended with me floating in space.

4. People playing 8bit music with fuits and vegetables.

There are more of course, but those are the ones I clearly remember, I have done lucid dreaming a couple times before, and am working to get it fairly consistently.

• Like 1

MUCINEXSWEEP

Anime and Movies dreams:

Spider-Man 

The LEGO Movie

The 7 Deadly Sins

The Simpsons Movie, and many other stuff.

I did have a dream about I was a Minifigure and suddenly became Homer Simpson, and ended with a Rock Monster killing me... Pretty much my dreams in a nutshell.

I was at a programming conference, up on stage in front of a large crowd, giving a presentation called "Everything Wrong About Programmers." It was a huge, self-referential and self-deprecating comedy act that poked fun at programmer's own quirks. It was highly successful, with everybody laughing throughout the whole thing. It went over so well, at the end I was asked to do it again at a different conference.

Those who know me know I can't stand being up in front of a crowd, so this definitely counts as a strange dream. :P

• Like 2

Quisoves Potoo

My dreams are, alas, mostly inchoate mental regurgitations, so they tend to be uninteresting. That said, I've a darned good memory, so I can still contribute to this thread a bit. But there'll be nothing about the travails of Buddhist missionaries in feudal Japan, alas.

1) Half of St. Louis was, for some reason, turned into a floating city. Every so often, it would dock with the mainland city (there may have been a portal between the two, I'm not quite sure.) I had a flashback to six months-previous, when the transition was still underway and an ad for some tire company was mocking the idea.

At some point, the Toa Nuva, looking a bit like their Mask of Light renderings, got involved, but it was rather jumbled by that point.

2) This one isn't interesting for its content, which was fairly unremarkable, but for what I did in it. I was at a get-together at a park (something I used to go to IRL,) only there was a small building there with a computer in. I went in and played on it for a while. When I left the building, at most half-an-hour latter, I found it was already dark and most people were either gone or leaving.  For once,  I realized the impossibility of this, so my last memory of the dream is a distant of view of myself, outside the building, frantically yelling "It's a dream!" after which a different dream began.

3) This is still, after some years, the most vivid dream I've ever had (with one I had at the age of two or three coming in a close second,) and thank goodness for that.

There were demons at my house, for some reason (they may have been babysitters.) They were in incredibly grotesque human form, like nothing my conscious mind could imagine. My brother and my cousin and I were obviously afraid of them, but we just sort of hoped they'd go away.  One of them was a midget, and lived in an eighties-computer-monitor. She died in the course of the dream (of natural causes, or at least at natural as they can be for a demon) and I could see newspaper headlines detailing her death and life (she was apparently quite remarkable, beyond her obvious oddities.) Among the things I did in the dream was to play MAME, which had a 3D Indiana Jones game, as well a Mario game which involved him being chased by a giant insect queen.

Anyhow, the demons marked us for sacrifice, and the dream ended with me about to make a run for it.

• Like 2

sheepandshepherd

I occasionally dream of being in weird buildings or dungeons. Maybe because I've liked video game environments and level design all my life :)  The scary dangerous ones are especially fun.

Yesterday's dream was a good one: I was in a Minecraftish game exploring some massive industrial skyscraper. (No idea what that was doing in a Minecraftish game, but eh, dreams don't often make sense.) From the outside, it looked like these buildings in the second Ghost in the Shell movie - lots of rust and pipes running up the sides. The inside was dark, full of machinery, robots, and more pipes. No humans, and it wasn't clean at all. Reminded me of the sewer in Star Wars: Dark Forces. Near the top of the building, a few big spires split off at an angle to the left and right, and at that point I kinda realized I was dreaming, because voxel games don't usually have blocks at 45° angles :P

• Like 1

There was this one LEGO dream I had last October where I was part of an attack squadron. Our mission involved infiltrating a massive fortress located on an industrial looking planet (i.e. like this). As we penetrated the outer defenses, we were attacked by clones with jetpacks and chainsaws - they looked like a cross between New Goblin and Agent Smith. One of the clones landed on my aircraft and cut off the cockpit window. I managed to pull out a blaster and shoot the saws out of his hands, but then he knocked the weapon out of my hand. From there, it turned into a fist fight. I must have turned on autopilot, because the craft was flying perfectly straight during the fight! A moment later, I knocked off the clone's jetpack and kicked him off the ship, but as soon as I faced forward, I crashed into a wall. Though I was presumably dead, I could see the action going on with some of the other pilots. I remember being on the ground later, but then the dream ended thanks to my alarm.

EDIT:

large.goblinsmithchainsawz.png.21b3b41c5

no jetpack though :(

• Like 2

most of the dreams i remember are nightmares where i run from something, jump, and fall, and wake up shaking when i hit the ground. i guess the waking up immediately afterward part is why i remember them better.

there was one in particular where there was an alligator in a natural pond inside a tall-ish building (???) and it magically expanded the fence so it could get out, and i jumped out a window to get away from it. no idea where the hell that one came from

i remember some older dreams about "new" rock raiders levels, and i wanted to recreate them back when people cared about rock raiders. there were some other things but im not sure if they were dreams or daydreams while i was trying and failing to sleep. maybe if i could sleep remotely healthy i'd be able to tell the difference better.

Shadowblaze

My dreams often don't make the least amount of sense, with stuff happening that I couldn't even describe. Oh well.

The weirdest dream for me though is probably when (after some insane SKAG SHBEEP) I found that my house's geometry had changed to include the hallway in front of my apartment and my neighbour's one. I started walking towards the neighbour's apartment (in 1st person, it usually never happens) and figured "hey. What. This is a dream. I can probably control it" and everything immediately became insanely realistic and detailed to the point I could even feel myself being in the dream and being able to move. Then the FOV went up like crazy and everything disappeared (I didn't wake up as usual. Probably another dream started right away).

Welp. I think although this seems like a lucid dream I couldn't do much, and even if I could, it was strictly limited to what was happening in that scene. So that makes it even weirder.

• Like 1

Congratulations, you've found my dream journal. I've not edited for spelling or cleaned up these stories; these are the raw notes I've taken. I plan on eventually cleaning these up and doing something with them.

Also, for note; where it says "=LUCID DREAM GET=", there's actually a lot more to the lucid dream and I remember it all very well, but I wrote the notes down somewhere and I don't remember where I put them and I'm too lazy to rewrite the full story. If I grab them I'll update. Also, I appear to be missing the dream involving the Convict, the Hollywood Set and President Barrack Obama.

Enjoy.

COMPLETE, DATED DREAMS:

25 Aug 2013
It started off with a news report that Stalin had been moved to some cabins in the North of Russia while they were voting on some policies like abortion and what not. Moving onwards, I was in a car with Nick and this one girl I haven't heard about in years (AliCat). She was working at this lodge in the mountains, and believe it or not, they had POKEMON. Live. Actual. But oh, I was angry. She went off to do her duties since she worked there, and me and Nick went to this observatory thing that looked exactly like my back veranda. And I had this rifle, and I was shooting things and throwing things and yelling.

Apparently I had this dream a long time ago (I fainly remember something about this dream before), and in the time between I still hadn't got a pokemon. So I was super angry, and he was telling me news and laughing at my reaction to everything because I was super angry. Now, note that I couldn't go into the mountains which were owned by the lodge to get a pokemon because they have to choose you, not the other way around, I didn't have a license and they cost a lot, and everybody on staff was busy. So we left the lodge and outside there was this pokemon, a fire dragon guy (not charazad)  and he said "I choose you."

Then we cut back to the Russian newreport. Apparently people were fed up with Stalin's s*** and so his guards were now trolling him. They were all dressing up like Hitler and delivered him his mail, popped out of bushes etc. This is the point where I had enough insanity and woke up.

29Jul 2013
[8:13:49 AM] McJobless: What about a dream that continues on from a dream you had months ago?
[8:14:03 AM] McJobless: How about a dream that feels realistic that isn't a lucid dream?
[8:14:34 AM] McJobless: Because I had one of those f****ers last night and I thought I was going to be penetrated over and over by my English and Religion teachers.
[8:15:23 AM] McJobless: Forgot to do my damn assessments as usual.
[8:15:34 AM] McJobless: But this time I hadn't done it the night before or something.
[8:16:03 AM] McJobless: So I was pacing around the room, turning s*** up looking for my f****ing assessment notifications, checking dates and task types.
[8:16:10 AM] McJobless: It's 3AM in the f****ing dream.
[8:16:15 AM] McJobless: My mum calls out for me.
[8:16:20 AM] McJobless: What the f****.
[8:16:42 AM] McJobless: I ignore her since it's 3-f****ing-AM and I start frantically typing s*** down.
[8:16:51 AM] McJobless: And then I remember the teachers I owe stuff to.
[8:16:56 AM] McJobless: Goddam Usher and Gover.
[8:17:01 AM] McJobless: They scare the s*** out of me.
[8:17:06 AM] McJobless: In real life too.
[8:17:09 AM] McJobless: And let me tell you.
[8:17:16 AM] McJobless: Usher is really hot.
[8:17:20 AM] McJobless: Like, I'm not joking.
[8:17:24 AM] McJobless: Mother of all goodness.
[8:17:35 AM] McJobless: A serious 10/10 would bang.
[8:17:40 AM] McJobless: But they both.
[8:17:46 AM] McJobless: Scare me.
[8:17:51 AM] McJobless: And I owed them assessments.
[8:18:01 AM] McJobless: I could actually feel myself breathing really hard.
[8:18:13 AM] McJobless: And then I woke up for real and I was like "Goddam."

Jul 28 2013
[4:35:04 PM] McJobless: What the s***...
[4:35:07 PM] McJobless: In my dream...
[4:35:19 PM] McJobless: Ken Levine was a combo of Darth Vader and the Empreror.
[4:35:23 PM] McJobless: He had his own Death Star.
[4:35:29 PM] McJobless: Full of nightclubs.
[4:35:45 PM] McJobless: Then everybody from Irrational Games was living there.
[4:36:03 PM] McJobless: Anyways, the Prime Minster of Australia hated Bioshock apparently.
[4:36:15 PM] McJobless: So he wanted to blow up the Death Star.
[4:36:20 PM] McJobless: But I stopped him.

October 16th 2014
So, in this dream, I was on the way to the trains in North Sydney and it was late at night, when Adam calls and tells me "DUDE, ASSASSINS!" and in my infinite wisdom I then start sprinting through all the back alleys I can find. Eventually I come to this dead end with two units that have glass windows so I can see through. On my left is this family of fat people all in suits and looking sad, and then straight ahead is a party with lots of you guys. So I go into the party, and most of you guys are standing up. From the people I remember being there, it turns out Alyssa is drunk, Martin has now grown his full master beard, Michael is starting a fire in the corner, Sam is laughing at every single thing really hard, and James is trying to turn everything into a poem. So I go around talking to people, when I have to pull my phone out. Alyssa then decides to rip the phone out of my hand and yell "I GOT THE ROCK!" before running around the room, with about 6 of us chasing her. Eventually she rolls up into a little ball, so I give up on the phone and go sit down. Then Martin pulls his 'classic' "pour frozen coke down Ben's shirt" prank, and Michael suggests using me as tinder for his fire. During all this, Alyssa is trying to tackle everybody to the ground and yelled some incomprehensible stuff, which made James angry.

Every couple of minutes I check on the other unit, and it keeps filling up with more of the fat suited people, and they keep looking sadder and sadder. It was kinda creepy, except I kept getting distracted by Alyssa pretending to be an Owl...

So eventually I get my phone back, and Adam once again calls to say that the assassins know where I am and I have to keep moving. So I grab a stack of people and we all run through more alley ways. Michael says he will go ahead and scout the area out for us, and then tightens up his hood and runs off. I'm assuming he died because I didn't see him again. So we keep walking through North Sydney at about 3AM, and Alyssa is still acting like an Owl, and Martin is now karate-chopping the air saying "We must be vigilant. Even the air is our enemy."

Then one of those fat guys in the suit appears, and he charges at us. James suggests throwing a hot dog at him, so I do and it explodes and he dies. Then an entire army of them appear, and so everybody grabs hot dogs and we manage to blow up the entire army, except for one guy. He's falling through the air, and he manages to crush me. So, on my last breath, I manage to say "How come I didn't get to say a pun in this dream?" And then I woke up going "The f**** just happened?"

2013-01-19
"started in my Grandmas house at night, I had been packing stuff up, and I had these nice neat piles of clothes...my Dad says we have to all go in the car right now and take everything with us, and I get mad because I wasn't finished. So, I dump one pile of clothes in the car (I refused to put them in bags) and he says to not even bothered and just get in the car. It's now sunset, and weirdly in the car with me is Mantle and Gerrard. One of them asks where we're going, and I say "to the logies, or at least a screening of it...I think" and my Dad says it's wrong, and tells me it's my birthday and he's taking me to some random place. He thne gives me a Gloria Jeans discount card for $700, and I look at the card and it said it had expired on the 1st of January, so I tell him it expired and he's like "Uh-oh" and I explained it would be okay because I'm not big on drinking tea/coffee in public, and then he gave me a speech. We arrived at this park in daylight, and there was this table and chairs and some shelves with screens and computers and a camera which apparently feed vision straight back to you so you could see what was going on. So they played parts of kid shows on the TV, and we were all laughing, and eventually Mantle moved around the shelves and Gerrard was in the camera shot, so I started to make some funny facial expressions so you would watch me not him. Eventually we all left the table and all of that disappeared. I sat near this big ditch, while the others where looking through this fence, on the other side was a women's dodgeball batch with this one guy who we didn't like from highschool there. So, random people start to come in, and I'm just sitting there, and Alyssa walks in and she gives me a really long hug while telling me she's going to devour my soul, and then she walks off. Meanwhile, Angie walks past me without even looking at me, so I just left her and went to go see the fence. Then some random people were making noise and apparently there was a fight which was making its way here, and that guy on the other side of the fence got pelted with dodgeballs, and I woke up."

2013-02-26
The first one two people challenged me to this parkour challenge inside a really old library. So, we had to go through the roof of the library which was inside this parking lot, and then they went a separate way to me. I went down this really old spiral stair case and on each of two/three levels there was some kind of challenge I had memorised I had to do. I'm pretty sure the first one involved a furnace or some type of pizza oven. I also remember much of the library crumbling because it was old, and I think I won.

The second one I was with my family and somehow our house was in Castlewood. We were apparently cleaning up for Thanksgiving, which was supposedly happening on the 28th of December, a day away. At first I was clearing junk off the top of the fridge. There was a whole stack of meat that I was putting on the table, forgetting to look at expiary dates and not considering how defrosted meat might be unsafe to eat. Eventually my Dad joins in so I start tossing old rags and towels, and eventually I come to some kind of old blanket, so I decide to take the blanket to the park to give it to one of the kids. So I march in and yell loudly free blanket, and only two little dudes, come after me. Huffing "not much of a market", I run back to the park equipment and ask kids who I was kind of scared of where they think I could put the blanket so a lot of people would fight for it. We try to put it on the highest place, on top of the slide, but I decide it's a bad idea, so I walk off and this one kid who is a teen follows me and takes the blanket and it turns out to be a dressing robe, so he puts that on and my sister appears in here dressing robe as the dude and I are discussing things.

Last dream, I was at some school, not sure if it was college or Gilroy, but these 4 fat guys from Adobe were coming in to try sell us their products. I can only remember 2nd day, afternoon. We were in their lecture for Illustratior, and I was getting pissed off by how much it costed, so I put my hand up to ask why. They gave me a funny look and eventually they looked at me and said they would not be taking questions. I did not take kindly to this. Through this video presentation, I put my hand up again, and the guy gestured for me to come to him. He told me he was going to have me kicked out, and then I told him what questions I wanted to ask and how I needed the Adobe products for my assessment (I actually do), and he sent me back to my seat after this weird chuckle and look on his face. So, after the video I put my hand up expecting him to finally answer my questions, but instead they play a highlight reel from the NRL (I hate the sport), and they then walked out. So, I charge up in front of the paparzzi and yell out all these questions, and they still don't answer, so I make the remark about how their DRM costs more than their actual software and how they're the fatest people in the world. They rush off, as everyone in the audience gasps. I return to my seat with my head down, and the principal comes up and says they're going to go over the video recording to find out who was the one who made those remarks, and if the Adobe guys aren't happy, have them expelled. I felt absolutely sick in my stomach, but then good news because next day they had somehow though it was two people, L Greene and M Greene, and they said neither of those peiple existed or attended the school and so they were giving up on the investigation. I then dyed my hair purple and put a hood on and sat in a different seat so the Adobe guys wouldn't recognise me and get me expelled.

2014-01-22
After spending time being at North Sydney (which was completely the wrong layout) once a day, meeting these weird people and racing them on a zipline into this massive shopping center, the dream suddenly changed.

Now I was outside said shopping center, which felt kind of like Bondi but different layout, and I was with a group of other guys. We got a message telling us that people close to us (for me, my sister) had been kidnapped and were now hanging from a certain part of the shopping mall, and to reach them we'd have to follow a series of instructions. We set off and I followed the instructions quite well, until I skipped two of them and ended up on too low a level. I saw somebody I dislike greatly sitting there on their phone, and I was about to jump from my level on to them and take them out because I thought they might be working with the bad guy, but I quickly realised I was running out of time, so I re-read the steps.

I went to this place called "Boxed" and asked for some chocolate, and I was concered that the pack of diary milk I got wasn't considered a box, but I moved on and went to the post office next door and eventually figured where I needed to send it to. I got a card in return that told me another step on how to get to the level, so I found the right escalator and climbed it.

When I got up, I could see everybody hanging, but there were also swords being flung right through the path I had to go through. I was able to roll and crawl my way through, and eventually I claimed a sword I could use and got to the end. I then cut the nooses of everybody and pulled them to safety before the mechanisims all triggered that would have killed them had I not resuced them.

2013-07-07
"It started off with being with my family arguing about something (pretty sure it was work or college), and I went to college, but for some reason it was really far away...like, nead the NSW border far away. So I went to college and something happened and I went downstairs and there were these animals and a cage, so I would take turns putting them in the cage and putting them in this big hall. I spent a long time just looking after the animals, but then I realised it was getting late and I wouldn't be there every day to help them, so I need to call a vet or somebody. So, I went into the hall and got on a payphone and called up somebody and they said they couldn't do it. Meanwhile, these insane people were being crazy in the room, and eventually I realised it was 5:30 and my bus was gone. So I asked if I could leave, and they wouldn't let me. They were acting all intimidating and threatening things, but eventually I called the cops and 5 vets and I was able to escape.

So, I winded up in a military base where it was announced that the Reapers (enemies from Mass Effect) are real, and without alien allies, we'd be fighting on our own. So, I talked to you and told you not to let go of my darth vader alarm clock (hey, it's a good clock) and then I got assigned to a team with a couple people I know. We found out then that everyone who had been put in a "white" shirt was a traitor and needed to be punished. We were originally blue so it was okay. So, our first mission was, you guessed it, go into the hall in my college and wipe out every insane person there. It turned into a longer mission than that, though, because the building was coming down. Anyways, somehow Rob saved the day and got a really high kill score. So, we went to this prision yard next, and as it turned out our next assignment was to punish tratiors (whites), so after realising my attacks weren't doing anything to them, I just worked on getting people in the lines into the big "arena" where they were being executed. So, Martin was in white but he was trying to get Peter in his place, so I grabbed Martin and threw him in saying "This is your place, whitey."

Anyways, I was glad we were called off that fast. We got told of our last job. Somewhere had a super giant nuke and we had to activate it to kill one of the biggest Reapers. So, everybody else was already tired but I was still feeling pretty good, so I took the lead this time. We had a USB with the launch code, but a monster ran off with it, so I gave chase, and I did all these amazing moves and kills, and I jumped out of windows and parachuted places and swung on ropes chasing him. So, eventually he was nearing a cliff edge to jump on a transport, but I was finally able to get a shot and I got the USB, but then I had to run all the way back UP to the launch control, so I climbed up several buildings and took a few elevators up before I straight sprinted up an incline, and almost every monster was chasing me. And now the Reaper was following me too, shooting at me with its giant space laser. But somehow I was able to dodge everything and stick the USB, and I watched as the Reaper got turned into tiny little pieces. Then I picked up some custom armour pieces from some dead soldiers, and the rest of the squad and I got on our ship and we were told we were now the #1 unit for the entire Earth, and we would be expected to do the same kind of thing over and over...and then the shuttle got shocked by something, and when it crashed I woke up."

Monster I was chasing = Cerberus trooper. I didn't want to explain that all to my friend The rest of the ground baddies were Husks and Banshees.

Wednesday, 28. August 2013 - 06:44 McJobless
This...dream...I can't remember the beginning, but I knew at this point it was far in the dream and I was part of a group assigned to kill this evil guy. So, we were in his classroom and he had us trapped. He strapped suicide bombs to us and shut off the lights. Something happened and then the lights turned on, and at that point I went into slow-mo, ran at him and kicked him so he exploded into a shower of blood and gibs. At that poiint we knew the cops were coming, so we all ran away.
The next day the family was, of course, all upset. Except not really, since they were the ones that called the hit, organised it, and I was part of family. So for the sake of apperances, they needed to appear really distraught, and nobody knew my connection so I didn't have to act sad. For some reason I needed to go through this corridor which ran adjacent to the classroom and then down the street, all of which was under heavy guard. Half-way through the corridor the cops stopped me and told me to continue on to the street and wait there. Luckily she was just willing to talk and we were talking about how inconvienient my college bus is and eating lunch every day. Eventually she said goodbye and I went on my way to do something I forgot.
For the life of me I can't remember how it ended...I know an explosion was involved.

Thursday, 07. August 2014
09:01 Hugh Wotmeigh
What the f****.
So, part of my weird dream(s) last night.
I was at this table with my girlfriend reading this program for my graduation thing.
Then this big fat prick comes up and he's wailing.
09:02 Hugh Wotmeigh
He skips to one of the pages.
09:02 Hugh Wotmeigh
And there's this brand new, unreleased, unannounced LEGO Movie set.
09:04 Hugh Wotmeigh
So, what I remember of this set.
It was a small sized set (like, probably poly bag sized).
There were two vehicles, and two figs.
09:05 Hugh Wotmeigh
There was Emmet, who strangely had the face of a robot but still a yellow head, and he had an orange hover bike.
09:06 Hugh Wotmeigh
Then there was Wyldstyle, who had this giant robot helmet, and she had some weird garbage truck-inspired motorbike.
09:11 Hugh Wotmeigh
I'm trying to remember their build so I can put them into LDD.
09:11 Hugh Wotmeigh
I remember certain parts and the general shape for Emmet's bike, but Wyldstyle is completely out
09:24 Hugh Wotmeigh
There was part of the dream which was supposed to be the plot of Psychonauts happening for real. Apparently dream me believes that part of Psychonauts involved a dumb, short kid being turned into a paper bag.
09:25 Hugh Wotmeigh
An orange, metalic looking paper bag.

COMPLETED, UNDATED DREAMS:

Part 1

-Starts in a shopping mall
-Friend and I decide to go to movies to watch Game of Thrones
-Sit in theatre, notice that they have credits every once in a while because it's a TV marathon broadcast
-Walk out to tell Dad I'll be here late, he disapproves of my timeline and mentions I should get a real girlfriend/friend(?)
-Walk back in an sit down, girl and I are cuddling up to each other

Part 2

-In a weird building, remincist of a secret undergound base. Theme is a combination of Arkham City and Sly Cooper
-Climbing up a while while discussing things on the radio, I notice two round vents, one half way up the wall and one at the top of the wall
-Attempt to climb in the bottom one, but it's too small at the moment
-Go to the top one, meet with a couple friends
-We destroy a wall and notice that behind some of those chained walls is a LOT of rewards
-I climb behind to start collecting, when my friend blows the wall up
-We hand the green riddler trophies and orange trinkets and statues to the mayor's daughter who pays us directly
-I for some reason use a nearby machine, and then look out side a window; it's the river portion of the Industrial building, but it's much darker and more blue. I destroy two signs which are electrofied with batarangs to create some Assassin's Creed pole platforms, but I then decide to go back to the vent below
-I go back to the lower vent and get stuck inside for a bit, but eventually I manage to climb through and claim some more rewards

Part 3

- I walk into this odd building with a tower and immediately get a job doing "something"
- I walk upto another guy who gives me a bit of information, and says I should stay out of the broomcloset thing
- I go inside the broomcloset, say who I am and I unlock something because of it
- I leave that and go to another door, go up to the top level and again unlock something
- I go downstairs and notice some runners who I talked to before but this time will only say a single line of dialogue to me, KotOR style
- I leave the building and head back to my house, ready to die
- I (think) I meet a girl on the way there who is in trouble, but I skip past her

Part 4

- It's a large group of us on a drydock with two ships. We watch as the ships attempt to fire at each other, collide, one ship sends the other ship flying to the right past us, but they come back in for the kill and board the ship
- Area changes to an extended version of my backyard, but I don't notice
- First thing that happens is we get attack by these squirrel/pigeon things that bite people's dicks and pull down. We start kicking the s*** out of them and slashing them with swords. The final one that's left we throw on the roof. Gandalf says it shouldn't matter too much.
- He then panics a bit, around from the corner comes these almost completely round guys who are naked by with blue tribal markings and patters. Some of our allies are disgused like them.
- We go fight with them for a while, eventually leaving only one alive who we shrink and throw in the alleyway beside the pool.
- Discuss with Gandalf if they'll still be able to survive or not
- We then enter the alleyway, intending to go on the "death journey"

--

Part 1

-> In my Kitchen with 2 other people and Gordon Ramsey. It's dark outside and only the oven light (from the fan) and the little 3-doorway light are on
-> One of those two other people is supposed to be "in charge", as it's their turn to proove to Gordon Ramsey that they can take charge of the kitchen.
-> I ask him questions about what needs to go, but he refuses to talk, so I start doing things on his behalf.
-> He eventually finds his voice, but still refuses to answer what needs to go. I keep on taking some charge.
-> Ramsey eventually pulls me into a small closet thing and tells me to pull back and give the other guy a chance.
-> Other guy suddenly is really confident, and following his orders we are finally prepares to hear the first things.
-> He called out 10 orders, and I start cooking about 4 of them, including chips and chicken curry which is actually being managed by the head chef
-> While going through the cupboard for ingredients, head chef noticed a small salt-shaker that's green and filled with special spice for the chicken curry. I say that he can try using it sparingly.
-> After some time, I start panicing internally about the speed of the food coming out (as in, it's going too slow)
-> Ramsey pulls me aside to explain what a "6-top" is and a few other related terms.
-> We continue cooking dishes, and eventually have some drama over who needs chips with their order. Once we start clearing hot plates, we want to put new dishes on, but I notice that there's multiple orders that could use chips but nobody thought to double up on chips inside the original pot.

Part 2

-> For some odd reason, I'm teleported to a very hilly area without phasing me, and the other chefs are right there.
-> I notice somebody coming towards us in a dark cloak. They eventually arrive...

-? From this point forward, I've forgotten everything. I think ramps, evil spirits and some kind of politics were involved.

--

Part 1

-> All I remember was being in a dark area with my college class, and at one point I was on the ground starting up at 1940's airplanes; for some reason I think I was flying them although I wasn't...probably helped somebody fly them

Part 2

-> Had to take a bus to another city (a bit like that Hornsby bus-stop place with the RSL that caught on fire); was upset because I would have to take a bus from this city to another one, and then a train and then another bus to get home, each on very strict timelimits.
-> Walking through streets, eventually enter some kind of library to get books.
-> Group does work somewhere (don't remember much), I'm a bit angry as they start to leave because nobody used the books I borrowed.
-> Eventually need to return books, think I can only take a few at a time. Walk through shopping mall (like a weird mix of Macquaire and Towers), feeling very slow, see a couple people I recgonise and try to avoid them.
-> Get to library, drop books and they turn invisible. Very paniced, but eventually regain composure. Use Paulie's colour-ability to see little dots of colour above each group that's colour-coded, manage to pick up each group of books by colour.
-> Take them to front counter; time is 5:17PM, tell me they close at 5:30. They confirm I can return books at this library because both libraries are so close to each other; technically different (apparently different city names), but they just send each other the books they recieve at the wrong library.
-> Run back, get books, use elevator (similar to one at Towers near movie cinema/boost) to get to library, return books. I asked if I could have used the after-hours return chute, they say they don't have one, but the other library does.

--

In this dream I was living in America but I got a tech support call and for some reason I was like "Yes, let's do dis". So the tech support call is actually at primary school library, but for some odd reason:

A) The room where my computer is in my real life house was in this library
B) This Primary School actually had Primary, High school students and retirees all packed into one

So, I'm in this lounge room and both of my best friends are there with other people and so I'm fixing a PC and we're joking about stuff and this old stupid lady arrived

But first, I'm googling stuff on the PC to make sure it works. And I get an email about "SINE",  a TV studio who apparently produced a lot of the VHSs I watched as a kid. And in the dream I can recall in my head the exact sound their logo would make, so I go start searching up stuff they made. But then I hear some weird noises and I turn around.

This old stupid lady has moved the bookcase out and has pulled out ALL the wires which I apparently had set up a few years ago. So I'm really not happy about this and I ask her what she's doing and she says something about the awful wiring wasn't letting her watch her shows so she starts plugging cords into other cords.

And I basically tell her not to be an idiot and that she's ruined the internet connection for the whole building. I decide to leave her alone and leave the place, but then I have a brainwave and I walk on back

I see the both of my friends walking down the drive way and they ignore me, but that's fine because I was using my iPod to ignore them too. I walk up to the library and unfortunately it's locked, but outside this library is a group of 12 people I knew from primary school, high school and college. Two of my headmasters are there, on in front of me, one to the right of me, both sitting down

I remember the one in front being old and wise and the one to the left being young and jumpy.

Except they were both my principal from Gilroy

But in the dream I thought they were two different people. So I ask about the library and they fetch a kid to find me the old lady, and then I shake the hands of these principals and we're talking and I tell them I've done PR for places like Ubisoft, and one of them goes "And that's not embarrassing?" And we're all laughing.

Then I woke up thinking "I'm going to kill that old lady".

INCOMPLETE DREAM FRAGEMENTS

=LUCID DREAM GET=

18:43 McJobless
There was a bunch of blocks in the kitchen, they were moving by themselves so I ripped my eyes out after getting back into my bed...should have gone and f****ed the prom queen.

18:43 McJobless
There was a motherf****ing scary-ass cat hiding as well.

=LUCID DREAM GET=

Wednesday, 20. March 2013 - 06:59 McJobless
That f****ed moment when this sterile girl in your dream wants to wear a fetus on a chain under her shirt, so she tasks you to get the parts from a DIY Hardware store (Bunnings, for any Australians out there) and another pregnant lady.

Friday, 07. June 2013 - 08:34 McJobless
f**** me, my dream was firstly about preventing the murder of my sister at a train station, then creating the first electric powered train and almost dying by a sea mine because we followed a literal Hitler train.

Monday, 17. June 2013 - 09:30 McJobless
In my dream, my friend wanted to pretend she was a psychotic in a mental hospital.

Sunday, 23. June 2013 - 09:59 McJobless
My dream was about 26,000 species of bird all wanting me dead.
10:00 McJobless
Somehow it went from a court scene to me riding a T-Rex.

Saturday, 29. June 2013 - 08:37 McJobless
Zeph, don't be in my dream again. KTHX.
10:55 McJobless
Apparently I was getting ready for formal and I showed you my giant stash of illegal coca-cola products.
10:55 McJobless
Then you left.
10:57 McJobless
Believe me, the s*** that happens in my dreams...that was normal.

Friday, 19. July 2013 - 09:12 McJobless
I had this dream.
09:12 McJobless
I was goddam Indiana Jones except me.
And I was awesome.
And there was this chick.
Who wouldn't stop bothering me.
Goddam.

Thursday, 25. July 2013 - 08:51 McJobless
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
08:51 McJobless
EVEN IN MY GODDAM DREAMS
I CAN'T WIN A RACE IN LEGO RACERS
DAFAQ IS THIS.
08:53 McJobless
It was like...
08:54 McJobless
Alright, I had the best Mass Effect 3 dream ever.
Then I woke up because of some idiot with a truck.
So I went back to sleep.
And somehow I was in this big competition with two people.
There was like an audience and everything.
Even commentators too.
08:55 McJobless
So, like, this first race was on this jungle track. Now, I swear by it, this was LEGO Racers as made by TT Games.
Dear lord of gaming, they make a frustrating racing game.
The first race I was up against some chick.
08:56 McJobless
She had the speed, but I had the agility.
Nonethef****ingless.
TT Games thought it would be funny to have platforms.
You have to make these jumps and land on these platforms.
You can bet how well that went.
So, I lost that battle, but people were still cheering for me at this point.
08:57 McJobless
Then this massive fat guy came.
Like, he looked like he was literally a ton.
Even better, his ingame character was that fat too.
So I thought I had the advantage.
Nup.
Once again
MOTHERf****ING RAMPS AND PLATFORMS
Even worse.
There were these elevators.
08:58 McJobless
You had to get out of your car and stand on a small button.
Every lap, the elevators changed positions
Motherf****ers.
So, fatty won that race.

Friday, 23. August 2013 - 09:17 McJobless
I had a dream.

Saturday, 24. August 2013 - 09:22 McJobless
In my dream last night.
09:22 McJobless
There was a part where I was looking up the EA Origin FAQ.
09:22 McJobless
And they said that if you didn't know how to correct your Avatar image, you're a f****ing moron :|

Sunday, 01. December 2013 - 07:05 McJobless
Apparently in my dreams I beat Hitlin to Unreal 4.
07:51 McJobless
Hitler + Stalin
07:54 McJobless
But it was a twisted combination of Hilter and Stalin.

Wednesday, 29. January 2014 - 19:10 McJobless
I had a dream this morning.
19:10 McJobless
Something about fighting at Olympic Park during the Easter Show to be able to donate $200,000 to my sister.
19:10 McJobless
Unfortunately I didn't log it today :(
19:11 McJobless
Yes it was.
I still remember all the geometry.
It was f****ing weird.
I still don't understand how the Titanic fits in a pond-sized moat

Sunday, 02. March 2014 - 10:33 McJobless
My dreams...
10:33 McJobless
The first dreams I remember in more than two months.
10:35 McJobless
What I'll say was it involved me walking through cliche horror story environments while on a trip to America, learning my parents were moving to America, going home and my sister and brother getting angry about it, and then going to my old high school...

Monday, 07. April 2014 - 07:01 McJobless
My dream was weir.d
07:01 McJobless
We were in this place.
And I think were were trying to uncover treasure in the center of the room.
But first we had to identify and kill every animal in the room.
07:02 McJobless
The animals were locked up in these cupboards but could jump out when we got close.
Turns out it was a VR program.
Weird.

Sunday, 20. July 2014 - 11:03 Hugh Wotmeigh
Actually, my dream...
11:04 Hugh Wotmeigh
It was f****ed up. Apparently I lost my girlfriend, and then they took away my house, my name (apparently I was adopted and not allowed to keep the name I had been using), my LEGO.
11:05 Hugh Wotmeigh
I really wish I could remember it all since it was actually kind of hilarious. Except for the losing everything bit.

Tuesday, 29. July 2014 - 06:42 Hugh Wotmeigh
So remember my plan to go to sleep early and get 8 hours of sleep? Well, I had some dream about psychonaut and how I needed two badges that had to do with my eyes, and then I woke up nearly throwing up. Yay.
06:42 Hugh Wotmeigh
Went back to sleeo eventually, but still :/

-> Something to do with Te'a in real world before going into a game where the following happened
-> A couple of us outside a hospital or otherwise releated building
-> Go inside the building, fight the mafia
-> Everybody else got infected by virus (differing levels)
-> Go around and put each and every person down and burn them in a pot of boiling water
-> Suicide to prevent virus escaping

• Like 4

Dazzgracefulmoon

all of my dreams end up with me running from giant snakes

yeah

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Dazzgracefulmoon said:

all of my dreams end up with me running from giant snakes

Dazz confirmed for indiana jones

I never really remember my dreams, when I do have them. I did have this really vivid one years and years ago where I was chased by a T-rex through an outdoor walmart and could only stop him by feeding him bagels, which were called zucchini for some reason.

• Like 4

I once fully simulated playing Star Wars Battlefront 2's campaign start to finish in a dream.  It was entirely correct and the entire simulation matched exactly with my skills and the game itself.

• Like 1

Drill Master

The last dream I had, it was very hot that night, so I turned on my AC and went to sleep. In this dream, I found myself outside in the parking lot of Walmart (my current job is pushing carts there). I'm standing with two other people who I don't know, and there were like no cars parked on the lot. The sky is completely overcast. Suddenly, a giant formation of war planes (they looked WWI&II era) emerges from the clouds. I could hear the roar of the engines as the planes flew overhead. And then, the bombs dropped. I saw explosions in the distance coming towards the building, so I ran and hid behind a giant dirt pile (which there are none irl). The people I was with disappeared, and I watched the bombs get closer. Then at 3:30AM, I woke up. The "roar" of the plane engines ended up being my AC's compressor kicking in.

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

I just got reminded of a retail store related dream I had. I was at a grocery store shopping with my sis, and we were at the front-end side of the store when we took notice of a 'store rules' sign clipped to the end of an isle. We looked at it, and it was at that moment we realized there was some rule we unintentionally broke. From there we gave each other an "oh crap we've gotta get outta here" look [cause somehow reading that must have triggered security  =P]  we then bolted through the nearest cashier line (store wasn't very busy), and by the time we were heading through the exit doors by sure enough we heard security behind us. We reached the car and put the pedal to the medal even driving over grass to get out onto the nearest road, because oh gnarly! A giant on-ground security thing came crashing out of the building and was chasing us! (whether it was mechanical or a giant living beast I don't recall exactly - it was to long ago). I don't really remember anything past this point, so it ends here.

On 2016-07-02 at 1:48 PM, sheepandshepherd said:

I occasionally dream of being in weird buildings or dungeons. The scary dangerous ones are especially fun.

I vaguely remembered a dungeon dream I had once, there must of been a medusa or something similar around because things got turned into stone by being starred at by the beast's eyes. There was a cure to the stoneism though, although I don't recall what. To say the least I felt rather intimidated in that dream.

Another video game type dream expect this time crossed over with real life just came back to me. This dream is a string of dreams that happened in one night, it wasn't all at once.

I was at the mall (I think with some people I know?) -stuff I vaguely remember about not finding a bathroom happened before what I'm about to mention- when we came across an unofficial "Just Super Mario" store. I went inside, and sure enough everything you could ever want to buy about Mario was there.

-Blank out-

When the dream continued my brother and I were in Super Mario 64, and we as persons had the physics characters would in the game. We entered the painting of Wet-Dry World. We did a few things in there and then

-Blank out-

At this point I was non-existent. The scene was outdoors in a canyon-y type area and I observed some 3D chraracter sprites from Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga walking around. After they went around a corner and into a building/structure they disappeared. From here things started to change into the type of landscapes you would see in Uru: Ages Beyond Myst. Without noticing I became existential again. I was in some place I did not know, but the physics from Uru certainly did apply, as I jumped off a high metallic platform down to a lower floor to meet up with my bro and there was no fall damage present. A little bit blurry what happened next but I remember sometime after I was getting prepared to do the Ahnonay age, and in doing so I was trying to explain how the Age worked to my bro (guess either one of us needed assistance like in the online version or of the game something). I kinda recall being in an observation room where I could see smaller (though still larger than your room) versions of the spheres externally while trying to explain it. The room was pitch black with the centre of the room being illuminated to show off the spheres (although given the size, you could really only see one at a time). It had a circular metal walkway (like the ones you would see in Teledahn or other places in the game I suppose) encircling all four spheres, and several feet below the platform was water.

The dream ended here.

Dazzgracefulmoon

I had these dreams that would continue off one-another every night (weird and cool I know) which while I cant remember most of the details I specifically remember there was alot of star wars EU stuff in it that I think involved us fighting a starspawn????? (cthulu maybe??????????????)

• 1 month later...
Fluffy Cupcake

I had a dream couple nights ago where I was sliding down something (I remember sand and darkness) and then got a big cut on my hand while sliding from a partially buried semi-truck that for some reason was on that sandy slope. There was no bleeding though and once I reached the bottom of the slidey-sandy-slope my first thought was to go see some special person about it, but then I looked at and inside the cut and realized my hand was nothing but empty air like you would typically imagine seeing on the inside of a plastic doll hand. My hand still felt normal though and as such I stopped worrying about it so much, lol.

There was prior to and a think a bit after this event, but I don't remember anything else really so apparently that was the highlight of the dream. I was also going to type something about last night's dream but I forgot to write anything down (either physically, virtually or mentally) and now I can't remember anything about it, oh well, maybe something else will come up tonight to take its place. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I was in a cross between Safeway and Target. I was sitting in a shopping cart with a trench coat next to me. Dad was pushing the cart 90 m.p.h. And the coat was flailing it's arms everywhere. All of a sudden I was infront of a really tall shelf and there were autumn decorations all over. At the top were lego minifigures monster series. I grabbed one. It felt heavy. I thought it had extra lego. One corner was scotch taped up. I felt for what mini it was, and it tipped over. A witch figure and a blue bag of liquid fell out, splashing on my leg. My dad said something unintelligible, and I understood he talked about a lady going into home depot(???) And putting Acid cyanide  in lego polybags. As we ran out the exit of what was now home depot, I tried to alert dad some acid cyanide was on my leg, but he didnt listen. I woke up to my alarm, still scared. I hit snooze, and somehow went back in another dream. I was in a pub. One patron rubbed a thin film of the blue liquid on the countertop, and It worked like The Joker's laughing gas. The end.

• 1 month later...
Fluffy Cupcake

So I entered a dream in spectator mode, and for some reason I was next to and looking at an anonymous person in a car. What happened next was the person slowly turned their head to look at me whilst giving me a very creepily evil smile. This shot me wide awake because not only was that freaky, but it also was like a completely uncalled for 4th wall breaking; being seen when I shouldn't even be part of the scene.

• 3 months later...
Rock Raider Obsidian

Well, this first dream is pretty body-horror, so, you know, warning.

Don't read if you are squeamish.

Back in January of 2016 I was pretty sick with a high fever, so I'm sure it helped fuel the horror. The primary specifics I remember are two different horrible things happening to my arm. The first was that, somehow, small silver BBs had become embedded beneath my skin, and the only way to get them out was to make incisions and then squeeze them out. I had to do it myself. The second part was a lot worse. My right forearm got burned very badly, so much so that the skin became a crispy outer shell that I was desperately trying to keep on me. You know how when you stick a marshmallow in a fire and let it burn and when you pull it back and blow the fire out, there's a crispy, charred outer layer than you can slide right off? It was like that.

I had another dream that I want to turn into a story. It was kind of like The Raid but it became horror. I was a member of a SWAT team breaking into an apartment building to take out a local gang of drug dealers. We ended up finding an entrance to a weird, old secret underground area and got down inside of it, where suddenly the whole dream had a genre shift. There were these horrible black mold demons down there that had been unleashed and we had to get back out. It was probably one of the scariest dreams I've ever had due to its intensity and how real it seemed. The very last part of the dream was one of them getting me and placing its face directly in front of my own, and that's when I came awake, but I couldn't move for several seconds and the transition from dream to reality was slow, and I could see its face right there in front of my own, fading from view for several seconds. I was so freaked out I was having trouble breathing. It was 4AM and I never got back to sleep.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Nothing really strange as of such but more just a very weird feeling when waking up.

I have hyper-realistic dreams and it confuses me when I wake up if the events happened or not. 

Like one time, I dreamt I smashed up my server for some reason. I remember pulling it out, ripping out the RAM, CPUs and everything. Only to wake up finding that nothing of harm came to it. Another time I dreamt that my parents got fursuits for some reason. It was really odd because I just remember being jealous of not having one. And then I get random simple ones like going to the shops to buy things I need, only to go look for those things and not be able to find them.  It really puts me in a state of confusion of what is real and what I dreamt. Weird but sometimes cool.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.