Hello fellow reverse engineers

RC-3197

Hello, I am just another ordinary person who decided to join this forum.  I may  be associated with this boi right here. I have worked on numerous projects with that person, including the 3DO army men reverse engineering, (Before telling them I was the only 3DO Army men reverse engineer in the world, go figure...) Like many others on this forum I have enjoyed many of the Lego Games old (like really old) and new alike. My favorite out of them all would have to be Lego City Undercover (WII-U), you can't really appreciate that game unless you own it, and because of its limitation to one platform it really doesn't get the credit it deserves. Like DSDude123 I am also very interested in modding Lego Worlds. And another thing we share in common is that I really wont post very much, there's just too many games to mod and too little time.

Fluffy Cupcake

I'm not a big reverser, so I don't really have much of a hello to give you. Although I do have a waffle, so have that instead! :wffl:

MUCINEXSWEEP

Hello RC-3197. And welcome to RRU. Remember always to hide the energy crystals before the Rock Monsters kill us!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.