Updated moods?

Shadowblaze

Shadowblaze

So a while ago I made some images to replace the ones currently used for moods. I made just a few and they're not perfect, but I think they could be a starting point.

The ones I've made so far: http://oresome.rockraidersunited.com/download/266

I don't remember if I included the template in the download, but you will probably want it. Maybe.

Oh, I didn't realise you'd done so many - there's more than just the thumbnail there.  They look very nice, very Lego-y.

How many of these are proper Lego faces - as in, made as a Lego face with that expression on them? (Never mind the colour) Can you include JackStone / Friends in there, or is that tantamount to heresy? l405G.jpg

and can I haz template.xcf, looks by far the best of the lot; aidenpons is now feeling Gimpy l405G.jpg

• Like 1

Shadowblaze
On 22/6/2016 at 8:24 AM, aidenpons said:

How many of these are proper Lego faces - as in, made as a Lego face with that expression on them? (Never mind the colour) Can you include JackStone / Friends in there, or is that tantamount to heresy? l405G.jpg

Well, just the happy one. And you can kinda see that, as the strokes in the other faces are slightly different (except for every part that could be directly copied from the happy mood, such as the eyes).

I'm fine with having heretic LEGO stuff in the moods, as this is RRU after all. :P

Fluffy Cupcake
9 minutes ago, Shadowblaze said:

I'm fine with having heretic LEGO stuff in the moods, as this is RRU after all. :P

I don't know if everyone agrees. I mean someone here thinks the NEW tongue smiley is heretic so they don't use it at all.

Shadowblaze

It's done! I've made all 15 of them, and kept them as close as the originals as possible (minus a few exceptions). I included the template by the way if you want to try and remake any of the others. Actually, I might try to remake them myself, I have an idea. Could anyone please send me the face textures for Rocket Racer, Bandit and the others?

Download: http://oresome.rockraidersunited.com/download/367

I might remake the waffle as well someday.

34 minutes ago, Shadowblaze said:

It's done! I've made all 15 of them

15? I see 17 Non-LEGO faces...

1. Aggravated
  2. Astonished
  3. Depressed
  4. Dizzy
  5. Enraged
  6. Giddy
  7. Happy
  8. Hilarious
  9. Meh
  10. Mischievous
  11. Nervous
  12. Puzzled
  13. Sad
  14. Satisfied
  15. Spent
  16. Tired
  17. UnImpressed

Had some time on my hands today, so I went and did some moods of my own using ShadowBlaze's template. Download 'ere if you want 'em, feel free to use them if you want. Here's a (albeit very squashed) pic of all the ones I did:

large.ssss.png.0b6b85af94e8bcfbfd32a64a4

Some of them are really dumb as you'd expect, so I don't really mind if they're not used. Anyways, enjoy I guess?

• 3 weeks later...

Cyrem still hasn't added template.xcf D':

Nice one with Emmet, Ayliffe. You've got that goonish look very well,

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.