Yes, Another "Not Working" Topic

Wartracer

Sorry guys for making another topic like this, but I'm having some serious trouble trying to get my old copy of Lego Racers to work. I'm not exactly well-versed in compatibility and such, but here's where I am:

• I believe my copy is an original 1999 release, not the 2001 re-release.
  • My computer is running Windows 10 (the bane of my life!!!!)
  • I have an external disk drive, not sure if that makes a difference or not.
  • I've tried Le717's alt installer with results no different than installing with the original installer (sorry man).
  • Running with compatibility set to Windows XP Service Pack 3 has not made any difference.
  • Neither has running it as Administrator (which I am anyway, seeing as I'm the only account on my computer).
  • My copy worked find on Windows 8, 8.1, and earlier versions. Duh.

If y'all could help me that would be great, I'm seriously stuck and getting a little tired of playing just Lego Racers 2 all the time.

What worked for me (windows 7 x64), was installing the game, right clicking the desktop shortcut, going to properties, compatibility, running in compatibility mode for Vista, running in 256 colors, and in 640x480 screen resolution.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.