My "I'm new here" post

crystal_entity

crystal_entity

Hello, I'm crystal_entity.

The Lego Star Wars games (The Video Game, II The Original Trilogy, and The Complete Saga) are my three favorite video games ever made, with Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures and Lego Batman The Video Game not far behind. Lego Star Wars has been a constant in my life since the original game came out when I was 4 years old until now. I'm not 100% sure, but the original may have been my first video game ever. I've played them on and off repeatedly for over a decade now, and they just never seem to get old to me.

Although I own some and am definitely interested in talking about many other Lego video games, I will most likely mainly participate in discussions around the following games since they are basically a part of my essence as a person at this point:

- Lego Star Wars The Video Game

- Lego Star Wars II The Original Trilogy

- Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga

- Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures

- Lego Batman The Video Game

Thanks for reading. I hope to see everyone around.

• Like 2

The Ace Railgun

Welcome crystal_entity, hope you enjoy your stay at RRU, don't get too close to the Guard Rock monster at the door.

No Bonkle Heroes? :(

Most of us are more interested in the pre-TT era of Lego games, which we all find to  be more... enjoyable, and about the same level of buggines & random crashing. Except LW, we like that one.

In any case, welcome to RRU!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.