Edwin.

Edwin

Edwin.

That's me. I used to collect Lego games as a kid. I had virtually all the TT games until Lego Indiana Jones 2 (that was when I passed the torch onto my little brother, who kept buying almost all TT games until Lego The Movie The Game. I also had some of the classics, like the Lego Racers, The Islands, Rock Raiders. Even Lego Creator (Harry Potter), Loco, and Chess (and I still play chess!). However, my favorite was without a doubt Island Xtreme Stunts. Even today when someone asks what my favorite game is, I answer (L)IXS. No other game or movie has had such a big influence on my life. I know that sounds weird. But that's the reason I started skateboarding, and probably the reason I feel like moving to Iceland or Hawaii... So many memories. The Island was escapism for me. And over the years, I've been able to return from time to time. To the Island where the sun always is shining and you can forget about life.

This forum has a great atmosphere. I look forward to spending a lot of time here!

Edwin.

Edited by Edwin
accidentally wrote "game" instead of "life". Those two are very easily mistaken.

Welcome to the forums! The original Island beats out IXS for me, but I can't argue that IXS is a lot more fun to just sit down and play. Indiana Jones 2 was about when I dropped off the bandwagon as well - that game was confusing as heck.

Anyway, enjoy your stay!

Fluffy Cupcake

The last physical LEGO game I purchased was Jones 1, but my brother bought Jones 2. After that I haven't made too many LEGO games purchases.

59 minutes ago, Xiron said:

The last physical LEGO game I purchased was Jones 1, but my brother bought Jones 2. After that I haven't made too many LEGO games purchases.

For me, the last LEGO game I bought was

Preowned: LEGO Racers (GBC)

New: LEGO Creator (A Re:Flex rerelease)(I think. Or maybe I've never bought a LEGO game new...)

8 hours ago, chromecrusher said:

Lego The Movie The Game hmmm, wait is it a movie or a game?? Hope you enjoy your stay

Oh. Why did I call it that? I forgot that it's called "The Lego Movie Videogame", hah.

Thanks!

8 hours ago, Terrev said:

W3SoDVI.png

Amazing. This is now my new cover photo, if you don't mind.

Alcom Isst
8 hours ago, Edwin said:

I passed the torch onto my little brother, who kept buying almost all TT games until Lego The Movie The Game.

Good thing he stopped. I almost needed therapy after playing the LEGO Movie Video Game game for 2 hours. The arrows man, the characters speak in arrows. I could see nothing but arrows.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Alcom Isst said:

Good thing he stopped. I almost needed therapy after playing the LEGO Movie Video Game game for 2 hours. The arrows man, the characters speak in arrows. I could see nothing but arrows.

Well, I haven't played it much, but I really appreciate that everything in that game was made out of Lego. I mean, every other game is just giant Lego people walking around on a real Island, in real caves, or in a desert.

Alcom Isst
1 hour ago, Edwin said:

Well, I haven't played it much, but I really appreciate that everything in that game was made out of Lego. I mean, every other game is just giant Lego people walking around on a real Island, in real caves, or in a desert.

The arrows weren't made of LEGO. They were made of textures... and voices.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.