Using Firefox and Twitter isn't working properly?

mumboking

I don't know if any of you have this problem or not, but I might as well put this here.

Using Firefox and Twitter isn't working properly?
Make sure dom.webnotifications.enabled in about:config is set to true.

I just did a Firefox refresh because I couldn't figure out what was causing Twitter to stop working. It only started doing this last night.
After setting all my preferences back to what I had them at before and reinstalling all my addons, it was working again... Until I set dom.webnotifications.enabled to false...

The Ace Railgun

My Firefox has simply stopped working all together, none of my add-ons work correctly, and it loads horrendously slow. I did have a similar issue though when Firefox was working a few day ago.

2 hours ago, The Ace Railgun said:

My Firefox has simply stopped working all together, none of my add-ons work correctly, and it loads horrendously slow. I did have a similar issue though when Firefox was working a few day ago.

Maybe you could try the refresh...

Here's more information: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.