Favorite LEGO Theme

MUCINEXSWEEP

MUCINEXSWEEP

As the title suggests, what's your favourite LEGO theme? 

• Rule 1: It has to be the 4 main themes, Town, Space, Castle and Technic. 
  • Rule 2: Sub-themes are allowed.
  • Rule 3: Discontinued themes are also allowed 
  • Rule 4: The time period is 1978-onwards.

And my favourite theme outside of BIONICLE, is Knights Kingdom. 

Fluffy Cupcake

But hey why not bring this subject back up with the newer ones. :)

I don't really have a personal favourite. Honestly the only and most vivid memory that comes to mind when seeing the themes is the LEGO magazines from back in the day (mid 90s to mid 20s) as they were coming out and how I thought how awesome it would be to have a set at the time (even though I never once expected one), but I didn't dwell too much time on it, so there's that. All the classic themes do still seem pretty awesome to this day though.

• Like 1

I'm utterly confused.

You said it has to be of the "4 main themes, Town, Space, Castle and Technic", but then you say that discontinued and sub-themes are allowed...

What time period are we talking about?

Are we talking about the early days of 'LEGO System'? Are we talking about 2000-onwards? Or are we talking about in general, from the patent of the LEGO Brick to the present?

MUCINEXSWEEP
1 minute ago, Ben24x7 said:

I'm utterly confused.

You said it has to be of the "4 main themes, Town, Space, Castle and Technic", but then you say that discontinued and sub-themes are allowed...

What time period are we talking about?

Are we talking about the early days of 'LEGO System'? Are we talking about 2000-onwards? Or are we talking about in general, from the patent of the LEGO Brick to the present?

Sorry for forgetting the time period. Time period is 1978-onwards.

Well, thanks for clearing that up.

Here is my favourite LEGO Theme, such a shame that everyone hates it since it is soo good;

Spoiler

latest?cb=20120213220046

Yes, this is a joke, don't be surprised.

In all seriousness, my favourite theme is either LEGO Rock Raiders (not for the name-sake of this site) or LEGO CITY (mainly the sets before 2010).

Some of my favorites aren't associated with the main themes you listed, but I really like Life on Mars, Town, and Rock Raiders.

MUCINEXSWEEP

I didn't know that Life On Mars was really that popular, it only lasted one year. And also my favourite Space theme is actually Life On Mars, Funny huh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.