IS the AI speed configurable?

mathusummut

mathusummut

Is the AI speed configurable? If I need to use Cheat Engine, what values do I need to modify to make AI cars faster (or does the cap apply to all cars even the player's)?

RobExplorien

This subject is what brings me back to RRU. I have done a lot of modding with the AI in the past years and this has always been (along with creating new paths) an interesting thing to modify. It can't be configured by, for example, changing a parameter 'speed' from 60 to 70. The complete path (and timing) is defined by all these nodes in an .RRB file of an AI, which are all closely connected to each other. Mumboking linked to the topic about these files in your previous thread.

However, there is a rough mod once that makes the game harder by using new power-up layouts combined with a speed-edited AI. The downside is that their driving isn't fluent (it shocks a bit). It still provides for a good challenge. Here's the link:

http://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/4927-lego-acceleracers-overhaul-mod/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.