Pepper's house in the PSX version

Mr. Ash

large.ph.png.92f9c343d11798d23845a501ab4

Its purpose is no different from the PC version, but the room actually looks better IMO. I also believe that the photo of Mac and Sandy Roni (Pepper's Grandparents) only appears in this version.

• Like 2

There are quite a few things the PS version does that were definitely improvements. They're just, you know, held back by the awful optimization for the platform. 

• Like 1

Starrocks923

I thought the trophy case was on the other side for the PC version, probably is. Can you still play Minigames via the home computer in the PSX game?

5 hours ago, Terrev said:

6YzJFew.png

His cap brim disappears whenever he's indoors for some reason

13 minutes ago, Starrocks923 said:

I thought the trophy case was on the other side for the PC version, probably is. Can you still play Minigames via the home computer in the PSX game?

Yes. The GUI looks totally different though:

large.computer.png.ba2b5fcf6096ed809bced

Also, you can't listen to music on it in this version.

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

Pepper is wearing some white suit in that board park image...?

Also, are the top of the trophies sprites that have a 'always face camera' property? It kinda looks like it.

53 minutes ago, Xiron said:

Pepper is wearing some white suit in that board park image...?

Also, are the top of the trophies sprites that have a 'always face camera' property? It kinda looks like it.

Looks like it. The preview image would have been at normal brightness after completion, but Board Park appears to be broken. No matter how many tricks I do, I finish with zero points and fail as a result.

The trophy bases are models, but the tops are sprites.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.