CHOO CHOO

lol username

lol username

Using the windowed mode debug tools to mess with more stuff. The individual train cars will never attempt to change their height, and always move towards their next waypoint on x/z. You can't get off the train unless it's close enough to the station vertically, so if you set it too high or low you've got no way off until you move it closer.

TyjaOoE.png

djzB9t7.png

Ai2bu5y.png

JevPrPP.png

UhueQWK.png

viGFHbI.png

Bonus: I played the blastoff cutscene and Pepper remained invisible afterwards. Here's Super Station Master carrying the invisible Pepper.

j2lXKl4.png

And here's some skydome glitching while setting Super Station Master's location to far off positions while he's carrying Pepper:

iwaxLJI.png

06dWquY.png

iSGBSo9.png

rF2M5to.png

3b4Gmgd.png

Also, trivia: All it takes for a portal to trigger loading is for a vehicle of the proper type to collide with it, even if Pepper's not inside it. So if you move a helicopter and the Adventurers Island portal to the same location, for example, it'll trigger loading of Adventurers Island.

There's also a space shuttle floating way off in the distance in Ogel Island for some reason, well over 1000 units away on one axis:

D3EvRwR.png

In the PS1 version, the cutscene that plays when you land on Ogel shows Pepper jumping out of the shuttle, as the skydiving minigames were cut for that version. Might be related?

Oh, another thing - I moved the Police Station to another location and the music trigger moved too, so it's tied to that object, at least for that building.

Fluffy Cupcake

This reminds me, I still need to do that video of the TRAINSOFASTITCANTEVENSTAYONTHERAILS video.

Edit: Don't you just hate those moments when your head gets stuck in your legs?

I've had the same thing happen in Racers 2 before too. =P

Lego0022.png

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.