My game wont save

origamihero

origamihero

Hi, I would like to complete LRR but whenever I exit and come back my file is gone.  I don't know if it had problems installing but I found something in the Properties>Target: "C:\Program Files\LEGO Media\Games\Rock Raiders\LegoRR.exe"  -best . Idk what that "-best" is at the end. I haven't seen it some any of my other lego games so I'm very suspicious. If that isn't the problem could you tell me what is?

Fluffy Cupcake

-best just means running the game with the best graphics settings (or something like that), it's a LRR thing. As for the save part, no idea.

aidenpons

I think the save file is something to do with Program Files, Virtual Store, admin, and of course LRR's funny way of saving.

You can only save after completing a level and need to do it manually.

Also, run LRR as admin. That should hopefully fix it.

-best is, as Xiron said, an arbitrary command line option. I don't know what it does but I did notice that the "LRR Standard" didn't allow RRs to chuck the crystals into the Power Station - they teleported, unlike the "Advanced" shortcut.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.