"Whoa. Look at all my babes!"

Mr. Ash

This dialogue was in the LR2 GBA Beta:

large.babes.png.2523894fb6881c6f2ea655af

Oh Steve...

EDIT: The game's versions of Jan, Suzie, and Gillian

large.jan.png.f19758d2030c80ae64b18df272large.suzie.png.69ad1aea9a49bc9fe6b9cddblarge.gillian.png.42e99543ddb67a8b229c5f

• Like 1

The second and fourth ones are in the final LR2 PC release. I remember doing a falsetto for them (DON'T ASK).

lol username

Unless anybody knows of more, I'm pretty sure Steve and the Beach Troopers in LEGO Star Wars 2 are the only minifigures to have nipples. (They were changed to have more clothing in The Complete Saga.)

What an amazing piece of trivia.

• Like 2

I noticed that one of the girls babes in the background has different face/swimsuit colors from Gillian; maybe it's a recolor like the green Bungo/Morat character on Dino Island?

1 hour ago, Terrev said:

Unless anybody knows of more, I'm pretty sure Steve and the Beach Troopers in LEGO Star Wars 2 are the only minifigures to have nipples. (They were changed to have more clothing in The Complete Saga.)

What an amazing piece of trivia.

O_O

You forgot AcePilot90's NSFW Veronica Voltage mod.

EDIT: A postcard torso bit in LOCO also has them.

Fluffy Cupcake
4 hours ago, le717 said:

The second and fourth ones are in the final LR2 PC release.

Actually, all those characters and lines are in the PC version. The only thing that differers here is Steve's line. In the PC he says "Woah! Surf's up dude!"

The LOCO image may have almost happened (and thankfully it didn't), but this did happen.

Olivia_2.jpg

I guess LEGO decided to grow up and have some of the girls hit puberty.

2 hours ago, Terrev said:

Yep.

Those are legitimately 3D busty minifigs.

That (almost) happened.

this just in

at least in this case it's less inherently a matter of sexualization but I mean, come on guys

• Like 2

Starrocks923

I'm enjoying this far too much.

Did Steve make it into the PC version? I don't recall the names very well; it's been over a year since I last played LR2

EDIT: I know it's a little late, but...do you mind if I use your screenshot as my avatar here and other places like Wikia, Steam, etc.? I'll use something else if you aren't okay with it.

Fluffy Cupcake
1 hour ago, Starrocks923 said:

Did Steve make it into the PC version?

11 hours ago, Xiron said:

Actually, all those characters are in the PC version.

;)

It's just that Steve's line was different, as stated in the full context of my quoted post.

Starrocks923
1 hour ago, Xiron said:

;)

It's just that Steve's line was different, as stated in the full context of my quoted post.

OH! Now I remember who he is. He's on that beach on the main island that's really boring and has nothing special on it, right?:)

Fluffy Cupcake

Yep.

Although I didn't really find the island itself any more or less boring than the others (unless you were talking about the actual races on the island).

18 hours ago, Terrev said:

Now seems like a good time to bring up this sheet of LEGO Loco character designs, some of which obviously... got revised:

LEGO Loco - Character Sheet

Yep.

Those are legitimately 3D busty minifigs.

That (almost) happened.

I like Einstein and the IG Guy, it's a shame that they don't appear (at least as far as I know) in the world.

Those busts are more disturbing than the ones in Reasonably Clever's classic mini-mizer.

lol username
4 hours ago, AaronBurner05 said:

I like Einstein and the IG Guy, it's a shame that they don't appear (at least as far as I know) in the world.

I'm pretty sure the IG guy appears, or some other character with his torso at the very least.

Pranciblad
11 hours ago, AaronBurner05 said:

Those busts are more disturbing than the ones in Reasonably Clever's classic mini-mizer.

Yet not as disturbing as the ones from that rejected Lego Ideas project...

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.