Soundtrack in MP3 format?

Mr. Skeltal

Mr. Skeltal

Hello everyone, for some time, I have been searching for the complete soundtrack in MP3 format, but to no avail. I know i can listen to it on youtube or use direct music producer, but it would be nice to have it in mp3 format. Thank you in advance

~dellr

Fluffy Cupcake

Oh. Well the story is that somehow (idk how) I had two Mediafire accounts, and so I transfered everything over to one. I thought the link would of stayed the same, but apparently it didn't. I've corrected the link just now anyhow.

Mr. Skeltal
5 hours ago, Xiron said:

Oh. Well the story is that somehow (idk how) I had two Mediafire accounts, and so I transfered everything over to one. I thought the link would of stayed the same, but apparently it didn't. I've corrected the link just now anyhow.

Hmm, rather odd, the link still brings up an error, how strange...

Fluffy Cupcake

Must of forgot to hit the blue "done" button before closing the tab. I made sure to do so this time so it should be fine. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.