Not new but not old

origamihero

Shall I make another contest?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

origamihero

I figured I would make an intro topic just incase some old pros come back and are like who in the world is dis guy, he has silver member status and I don't even know him. So I'm Chromecrusher named after the vehicle. I joined about a year ago and If you want to know more about that go here.  I am an intermediate Lego Builder. I own a lot of old lego games( not all of them tho) and have almost beat them all which is why I came here, to get more out of the game.  I am known as origamihero almost everywhere else I have an account (My email is not origamihero). Idont do much origami anymore but i still do sometimes. So now that you know who I am, I am thinking of making another contest and thats why the poll is there. If the poll succeeds i will make another poll on what kind of contest it will be.

Fluffy Cupcake
On 2016-05-05 at 1:41 PM, chromecrusher said:

I am known as origamihero almost everywhere else

We use to have an origamiguy here that was quite popular at one point in time, but then he disposed of the name and sent it to display name hell and replaced it with his real name, as well he left the modding scene, dropping half his popularity here. Quite unfortunate really.

origamihero

the poll has ended at 50/50 so Im going to set up another poll on what contest it should be.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.