Richard Wells' Website LEGO Island 2 Music

mumboking

Fluffy Cupcake

Ah yep. I got those downloaded a long time ago.

Good thought on preserving though!

lol username

Somebody did this when they were found in 2010. I still have them in my music folder from then, but it's good to have a more recent link. (Plus there's always this crappy youtube upload from when I first found them :P )

Also, I dropped him an email back then, here's his explanation of why they're different:

There is a difference in the music on the website and Youtube and this is because the music in the game (Youtube version) was implemented using Microsoft's direct music. But the sounds on the website are the original ones used for the game before they were converted to DM. Because of this the files on the website inevitably sound a bit better but they all come from the same source.

Because Lego own the music publishing (usual crap deal for the composer!) and decided not to release the soundtrack I can't really send you any music files, although the bootlegged files on Youtube do a pretty good job. May be you can find a way of extracting them. You can always contact Lego re a retrospective release or greatest hits!

If you liked the Lego Island 2 music check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpCWOyT8hrU which I also did with Dave Punshon. It's a great little story.

So yeah, unless something's changed in the past six years I doubt we'll be able to get much more than these samples.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.