pepper's radical skateboard adventure

lol username

lol username

set switch 94, SWITCH_GME_PEPPER_CONTROL, to 1 while in the skate park after xiron suggested it

yep

havin' a good time

ChileToast
10 hours ago, Terrev said:

So is Gnarly Bones in the spectator crowd? I could have sworn he was, but the sight was too instantaneous to actually verify.

When I read the title, I thought this was going to be about that awful LI2 skating webgame.

4 minutes ago, willphiln31 said:

So is Gnarly Bones in the spectator crowd? I could have sworn he was, but the sight was too instantaneous to actually verify.

Yes, although his original name was Boney Hawks. It is referenced in the GBA version of LI2 and in some of the IXS files.

lol username
44 minutes ago, AaronBurner05 said:

Yes, although his original name was Boney Hawks. It is referenced in the GBA version of LI2 and in some of the IXS files.

Correct. Also, Shugu's original name was Animal Chin, as a reference to this movie (see Dean's comment on the flickr link).

Aaaalso, in LI2 GBA, it was spelled "Bony Hawks" instead of "Boney Hawks". But there's a file in LI2 PC in _data\sounds\z01BPK (which contains sounds for the board park) called "boney_SMACK.wav": http://vocaroo.com/i/s0u6e4AUACag So I'm gonna guess that "Bony Hawks" in the GBA version was a typo, and that he was intended to actually have some sort of role in the PC version's board park besides just being in the crowd.

Also here's a screenshot of him in LI2 PC, I posted it in another topic but since it's relevant again:

xHK93bR.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.