victorzvyagin

victorzvyagin

Hello  again,  LEGO  Masters!) 

I  am  really  grateful  for Support you Provided  before-  now,  I  am   asking for your help again.

I  try  to follow  some  tutorials   to Give  certain  characters  ability to web- swing  in- game   ( in Particular,  this  gentleman's  awesome  blogpost http://elmrtevblog.tumblr.com/post/125467272786/how-to-make-a-character-for-lego-marvel-1 ).  I add  the Ability in a character txt  file-  and, of course,  the character simply  "walks  on air" with  a "rope" in his hand,  instead  of properly swinging.

As  far as I understand, I  need to mod the .CD  file  for that character..... so, if any1  knows  what to do there- please  help?! =) Thanks before hand. 

lol username
6 hours ago, Xiron said:

I'm not sure what exactly the .cd file is, but does doing a simple switcheroo do anything?

They're the main defining files of characters, vehicles, etc. So no, it wouldn't give the desired results.

victorzvyagin

Hi,  as far  as I know,  .CD =  Character Definition  file. 

It includes   the  Models,  animations,  textures, etc.  for the characters.

victorzvyagin

ok,  Maybe  I'm looking at it the wrong way-  how would I go about   giving the  Ability (!!!!)   in a .TXT file  an extra animation? I looked at that blog,  apparently,  I can use 

ApplyAnimSet  to  do the trick- so, I used  

subability "CustomiserApplyAnimSet" ( ANIMSET_TO_APPLY="Ability_Swing" )

in  WEBSWING.TXT  under      subability_start "WebSwing" 

But,  still  no success.  any ideas? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.