Welcome Guest!

Did you know you that by registering, you can gain access to new special powers? You’ll be able to reply to Topics, create your own Topics, talk in our Chatbox, message members, manage your profile, access extra content and much more! Best of all, this message & ads will vanish!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zeeslag

Game Speed 0 Glitches

was this interesting to know?   6 members have voted

1. 1. was this interesting to know?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 posts in this topic

I could not manage to record these glitches because it skips all the frames I record on game speed 0...
This glitch only works on the amount of fps you have in game just like rail sliding. 

Things that happen:

• People still walk around but with no walking animation
  • your only player animation does still work but you cant move
  • your speed indicator is still active in 0 speed
  • when you do yoga at the DJ and go to gamespeed 0 and back to 1, than peper goes raging yoga mode :thumbsup:
  • if a NPC is in a boat, it goes sideways
  • and your game goes on a white screen when you go in game speed 0, and it activates a mission. idk it does that star transision thingy and than it has a timer of 2 minutes on the clock, but ofcourse you cant see what is happening because the screen is white.

It would be fun if somebody could record this stuff. or explain me how to record this...

if you are going to try this for yourself. make sure you are on a skateboard or you will get stuck. you even get stuck in the air when you do this.

"wow this topic is interesting"

25 minutes ago, Zeeslag said:

when you do yoga at the DJ and go to gamespeed 0 and back to 1, than peper goes raging yoga mode :thumbsup:

(This also happens if you enter and exit first person mode while at the radio station during a yoga session)

1 person likes this

Because the game doesn't see you therefore it needs to 'catch up' the unplayed animation to the game's current time on the clock? (aka it got behind)

I thought I had it happen a couple times without first person, but I could be remembering wrong because I never payed attention to the cause.

10 hours ago, Xiron said:

I thought I had it happen a couple times without first person, but I could be remembering wrong because I never payed attention to the cause.

I don't know, I think you might be right. I'm almost positive I've seen it happen without first-person mode, but I can't for the life of me think of what else could have caused it.

10 hours ago, Xiron said:

Because the game doesn't see you therefore it needs to 'catch up' the unplayed animation to the game's current time on the clock? (aka it got behind)

Nah, it just changes the speed it plays at until something happens to make another animation play. It's not trying to catch up to anything.