Some help with Lego Racers 2

DeactivatedAccount

DeactivatedAccount

look, when we upgraded from my XP Pc to my Vista i was about 13. Wanted to take my save game from Lego Racers 2 to me new PC...

I Was stupid. I didnt copy the save file from the game (Which ment my save would have been transfered... Yes i was stupid) i cut it from the game.

When ever you try to install it onto my PC, or my shiny new laptop it says 'Not Enough Memory'

... It needs a Default Profile ready to install...

So, can any one give ma a copy of a Deafult Profile file i can import onto my Lego Racers 2 CD so i can try to install it again?

Help... Three years on i still need a Default profile.

Niall

No, it says that with *too much* ram as well as with too little... I had to take out 2G of ram temporarily to install LR2. It's a pain in the butt, but taking out a bit of ram is the only solution.

• 11 months later...

I had the same problem on Windows 7, but I sorted it out. Go into the CD's files and run the setup in compatibility mode and as administrator.

• 1 year later...

By the way, for those who are looking for solutions out there, running the setup.exe in compatibility mode with Windows XP service pack X should work fine. You can access the exe by going to computer, right clicking DVD RW Drive (D : ) LEGO Racers 2 and selecting "Open in new window", then either scrolling down to find "Setup.exe" or clicking on the install folder and finding it in there.

EDIT: Stupid emoticons are interfering with my tutorial! >:(

Fluffy Cupcake

This.. belongs in the racers 2 section. A mod probably noticed that but will be to lazy to move it unless I mention it. :P

Blar, I feel like I just made a pointless noncontributing post.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.