LEGO Racers (2007 Mobile Game)

lol username

lol username

Back in 2012 I took it upon myself to record a playthrough of the 2007 LEGO Racers mobile game. I decided to do one track per part, which was 15 short parts, and I quickly realized it would have been a better idea to just do one big video. But, I'd already started uploading them... BUUUUT, these days we have the YouTube video editor! So I just combined everything into one video.

Some other notes: The emulator this was recorded on didn't play any sound during the races (there's supposed to be sound effects), so I dubbed music from LEGO Football/Soccer Mania over it - aside from the beginning, which has the game's actual menu music. Also, the emulator played the game at a rather slow speed, so I sped it up to roughly match what gameplay looked like in this game trailer:

Fun fact, there's also a Bionicle counterpart: http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/BIONICLE_Challenge

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.