Low Framerate Glitches

lol username

lol username

Forcing LI2 to run at low framerates (in this case, 5 FPS) causes some weird stuff.
0:14 Clipping through the level geometry in the Skate Park.
0:51 Out of bounds in Mr Hates' Camp.
1:56 Animation bug(?). Not impossible to see without low framerates but definitely easier.
2:05 Out of bounds in Pepper's House. I've done this at normal framerates but it happens much more rarely.
2:58 The physics in Desert Speedster totally freaking out - flying across the level and eventually exiting the skybox.
4:58 Getting into the cut desert tomb area simply by clipping through the wall.

Also, some screenshots of things I didn't get video of. In the Brickster's Palace, it lets you fall for long enough to let you briefly land on the rest of the tower below:

irQuHHz.png

8Z0U2qj.png

GGxjlJG.png

Also makes it very easy to get out of bounds in, say, Dino Park:

Hy7vN8X.png

ZNuf3gH.png

(This is already known, but the islanders don't have dialogue if you get past the gate early)

ALSO: It wasn't until now that I noticed you can zoom in on the map in Pepper's house by pressing shift next to it, even though there's no prompt.

60YHUaP.png

AAAAALSO Valerie doesn't have hair in the Skate Park, and there's a few developer characters(?) I hadn't really noticed before.

6kqAGsk.png

CkCtN9l.png

AAAAAAAAALSO got a screenshot of Boney Hawks/Gnarly Bones - check out this audio file, _data\sounds\z01BPK\boney_SMACK.wav. Maybe he was gonna have more of a role than just standing there? http://vocaroo.com/i/s0u6e4AUACag

xHK93bR.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.