Phantom Terror

Phantom Terror

26137792600_d88e7e4f8d.jpg

Flickr Album

Red/White is generally the color scheme you'd associate with a medic, right? Too bad Spry isn't one.

For the people wondering what the heck those parts on his shoulders are, they're AM73782AJD from the Mega Bloks Halo Promethean Weapons Customizer Pack (Hardlight Shields).

I don't know whether to be impressed or to call heresy. It's an awesome build, but you used Mega Bloks in it...

How about this... it's both awesome AND heresy.

• Like 2

Long time, no see.... and Phantom Terror comes up with another amazing MOC. But, on the other hand, at least I actually have something to say because you used heretical tools!

How well do they hold on? Very badly? l405G.jpg Despite being rather condemning, I do have to congratulate you. They go very nicely with the silver swords.

... but you still used heretical techniques

reported

Phantom Terror
On 4/15/2016 at 10:12 AM, aidenpons said:

How well do they hold on? Very badly? l405G.jpg Despite being rather condemning, I do have to congratulate you. They go very nicely with the silver swords.

They actually hold on very well. MB's 3mm posts are just small enough so that they're loose in a LEGO 3mm port, but still big enough to allow LEGO's 3mm posts to attach. It's a really tight fit, and I would never attempt it with a figure's hands.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.