Lego Minifigures: German Football Team Unveiled

Ayliffe

Welp, looks like this is a thing! In germany today, an extra special series has been unveiled on Promobricks - and it's all about the german football team! Unfortunately the video reveal's completely in german, so I can't understand a word of it. Here's the video anyways:

And here's a picture of the minifigs themselves for your viewing pleasure:

lego-dfb-minifiguren-leak.jpg

I think they're exclusive to Germany, so good luck getting your hands on them elsewhere. Also good luck if you plan on feeling out the packets for this series, since most of the players share similar hairpieces just to make your life a bit more difficult. :P 

EDIT: Official render via zusammengebaut!

lego-minifigures-die-mannschaft-dfb-7101

• Like 2

lol username

Any idea who animated that? Looks like something 0ldScratch would do, and he's done several official things for LEGO before.

11 minutes ago, Merdon said:

It didn't.

I still prefer the simplicity of the classic footballer, although his torso could have been better. He looks more like a fan than an actual player.

• Like 1

I'll probably visit Berlin this year so I'll get one of these. I don't know much about football, but I want to own something exclusive after missing out on GB Olympic team.

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.