can't touch this

lol username

lol username

Bonus: You can talk to him as he flies past you if your timing is right. You can do so in IXS too, though I don't have a screenshot on hand.

ZtZpNBw.png

Fluffy Cupcake

I remember I use to do the exact same thing except by the police station. It would be a race between being caught or being saved by Nick first. :P

there's something intangibly hilarious about how he just freaking zeroes in on you the second you step on the rails. like, I know that isn't a new or profound observation, but seeing him slingshot between pepper and wherever the heck he came from is far funnier than it has any right to be

• Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake

Go to the opposite side of the island from the station he is at (possible, yep) -> step on the tracks while looking at him (otherwise he will tp to you) -> grab a boat and run for your life! (The boat is faster so you can easily tease him with it)

The Ace Railgun
5 hours ago, Pereki said:

there's something intangibly hilarious about how he just freaking zeroes in on you the second you step on the rails. like, I know that isn't a new or profound observation, but seeing him slingshot between pepper and wherever the heck he came from is far funnier than it has any right to be

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows if you've gone near the rails, so don't go near them for goodness sake~

lol username
2 hours ago, Xiron said:

Go to the opposite side of the island from the station he is at (possible, yep) -> step on the tracks while looking at him (otherwise he will tp to you) -> grab a boat and run for your life! (The boat is faster so you can easily tease him with it)

Haha oh man, I'm totally trying this today, that's great

yay, broken Lego games

far more hilarious than they should be

On 5/04/2016 at 6:34 AM, The Ace Railgun said:

He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows if you've gone near the rails, so don't go near them for goodness sake~

*Applause*

Fluffy Cupcake
On 2016-04-05 at 0:49 PM, Terrev said:

Haha oh man, I'm totally trying this today, that's great

Did you manage to accomplish want I said?

As I was just trying it, I believe you need the viewing distance set to max for it to work, otherwise the game he knows he is out of your sight so he teleports behind you.

If anyone wants it, I can whip up a video.

Fluffy Cupcake

Ah, I was hoping you would show the part where you get grabbed out of vehicles. :D

It's too bad the helicopter grab crashes the game, although the other flight stuff doesn't.

lol username

This shooouuuuuld be done uploading and automatically published in less than an hour, I'm going to bed lol

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.