It's Hello from him

faroutman

Hello to everyone, i found this place whilst reserching what modding is out there for tt lego games, me and my two sons love these games and the idea of adding some characters that aren't inclueded in the vanilla version made my eldest son goes crazy, from the nexus we added mikey( the turtle) to marvel advengers.  So i really need to find out what the litimations are for modding the games, as we have many ideas but i'm not sure they would all be possible. if anyone could point me in any direction of turtorials i would be greetful.

• 4 months later...
Fluffy Cupcake

I may be a quarter of a year late, but it certainly is better than being forever ungreeted and helped eh? Anyhow, welcome to RRU! I hope you and your son find everything you need to know that we can knowledgeably provide to the best of our abilities. You've made two question posts on this forum so far and none have been answered, so I do hope you pardon our ghostly manners and you return some day. For the time being let me answer the one question here, although it may not be of too much use.

To be short we don't necessarily have any modding tutorials of great extent for TTGames modding aside from archive extraction as we've never really made any custom mods other than just materials (to my knowledge) and file swapping which isn't really complex to do or anything. Whilst we don't have much on the topic at hand, we are always welcome to experimenters expanding our knowledge on the subject.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.