Boat White screen/Undersensitive Mouse

ChileToast

Title says it all. Whenever I try to get a boating license in IXS, I get to the second loop and the screen becomes totally white. I tried enabling v-sync and that didn't solve the problem. Does anyone know a workaround to this? I've been running the game with the no-cd tweak on windows 7 pro x64.

Graphics card:

Gigabyte Radeon R9 380 2gb GDDR5 with the latest drivers

(p.s. the mouse is also very slow to move in the title screen, which isn't a big deal to me, just a minor quirk)

update: Lowering the FPS to 62 solved the problem. Thanks guys!

lol username

Also, get something that'll display the current FPS - sounds like whatever method you're currently using to force vsync on isn't working as it should.

1 hour ago, Terrev said:

Also, get something that'll display the current FPS - sounds like whatever method you're currently using to force vsync on isn't working as it should.

I set "wait for vertical refresh" to off in the Catalyst Control Panel. Didn't fix it. I guess the next step is testing it with fraps to see how high it'll go.

Fluffy Cupcake

Tip: Recording with Fraps lowers the FPS enough to get rid of the boat whiteness. Although recording isn't to desirable due to how fast it will fill up disk space.

21 hours ago, Xiron said:

To fix whiteness in the boat, try to find a way to lower the game's FPS.

Thanks. I managed to get it working by tweaking the maximum fps with Riva Tuner.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.