Strange Textures on Windows 7 64 Bit

SiegDerMaus

SiegDerMaus

So it seems my Rock Raiders have contracted a rare disease that makes parts of their bodies transparent! I'd like to find a way to cure these poor afflicted Lego men. In all seriousness, parts of the textures are transparent on almost everything, buildings, energy crystals, rock raiders, tools, those little barriers they put up around building sites. Rock raiders look fine if I'm in eye view and I go really close to them, so it may be a LOD problem.

SiegDerMaus

Sure, here you go!

kl6w3Hw.pngAs you can see, the nearby Rock Raider has no troubles, but the distant one and the tool store are all weird. Only the Rock Raiders seem to get better when close, the buildings and other things don't.

I haven't seen something like that before, but there is a workaround. Try installing as many highpoly mods as possible from here: http://www.rockraidersunited.com/forum/129-custom-objects/

The reason the close Rock Raiders are okay is because they don't use textures with transparency. Those mods make models more detailed and don't use such textures.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.