[LR] Deadpool HD TEXTURES, FULL BODY

yuvalgalmoder

yuvalgalmoder
23 hours ago, lordtobi909 said:

The skin looks great, but a higher resolution would definetly compliment it. If you still have the original scale images, I'd definetly suggest you to make it a higher resolution.

Yha I know but I could not figure how to do it, Whats the max resolution which could be used as a texture?

And which file should I edit for the legs?

yuvalgalmoder
Just now, lordtobi909 said:

I'm note quite sure what the maximum resolution is, but most HD packs use 512x512 for faces and 1024x1024 for the chest.

I think they are plain-colored, but I'll let you know if I find out anything else.

Thanks, You're the best! :thumbsup:

yuvalgalmoder
29 minutes ago, lordtobi909 said:

From what I see, six characters have textured legs: RR (Rocket Racer), KK (King Kahuka), AP (Alien), AD (Robot), TC (Islander), VV (Veronica Voltage). So you should think of switching the character from Basil to another one; I'd suggest Robot (AD_ textures) ;)

Working on it! :ilaser:

29 minutes ago, lordtobi909 said:

From what I see, six characters have textured legs: RR (Rocket Racer), KK (King Kahuka), AP (Alien), AD (Robot), TC (Islander), VV (Veronica Voltage). So you should think of switching the character from Basil to another one; I'd suggest Robot (AD_ textures) ;)

Allright, What about now? Thats pure HD :ninja:,

But still working on the legs!

P.S You know why the bmp file from the previous character that was being used as deadpool got dumped? like now its the worst resolution ever! Just curios, but it dosn't realy metter coz I'm unpacking the first JAM file to get the regular texture :B

VT1wyeY.png

P.S Whats the best resolution for legs? xD

Done!

• 1 year later...
On 3/19/2016 at 9:04 AM, yuvalgalmoder said:

^(Its in hebrew because I use a version I translated my self to hebrew)

sorry for bringing this thread back for an unrelated question, and I don't know if you'll ever be back online to see this, but is there not an official Hebrew version of Racers? I swear I've found scans of a Hebrew manual, and I know for certain Rock Raiders had a Hebrew version and it's from the same year as this game. or is it just hard to find for whatever reason?

yuvalgalmoder
6 hours ago, Jessietail said:

sorry for bringing this thread back for an unrelated question, and I don't know if you'll ever be back online to see this, but is there not an official Hebrew version of Racers? I swear I've found scans of a Hebrew manual, and I know for certain Rock Raiders had a Hebrew version and it's from the same year as this game. or is it just hard to find for whatever reason?

Hi, thanks for caring enough to post here again, Just got an email notification about you're quote. At the time of posting this skin I was super duper obsessed with finding the Hebrew version of the game, My cousin used to have it and all I have now is a demo Hebrew version. I would be thankful as hell to close the search by finding it here in rockridersunited, so yes the game did have an official Hebrew version but its untraceable, I can recall it being uploaded to an Hebrew nostalgic games website but the website was taken down ):

If you guys know something about the Heb version be know to tell me...

Thanks

EDIT: JUST GOOGLED LEGO RACERS HEBREW AND GOT INTO A HEBREW NOSTALGIC WEBSITE http://www.old-games.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23163&p=133475#p133475 THAT UPLOADED THE HEBREW VERSION IN THE END OF OCTOBER! IM SO EXCITED, THANKS FOR REMINDING ME!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.