Job Simulator - "JobBot" - LEGO Recreation

Ben24x7

If you have been paying a lot of attention with upcoming VR Gaming (or, more specifically, the HTC Vive), you may have heard of a game called 'Job Simulator - The 2050 Archives' where the player is presented to... ...well... ...jobs, as emulated in a future where Robots do all the work.

If you'd like to see the game yourself, you can search for trailers, gameplay or screenshots on YouTube or a Search engine.

Anyway, I like the art style of the game, specifically the design of the robot that seems to always be in the room with you (judging by the 'nametag' in some promotional art, I'm assuming it's called "JobBot"), and I wanted to recreate the character in LEGO.

So after several attempts at constructing the character (both in LDD and in physical LEGO), I have finally finished him, or at least it is the best I could've done.

Introducing the 'JobBot';

sjAMoe4.png

...or, at least what he'd look like with specifically designed stickers or decals.

Here is what he actually looks like;

jSnvQio.png

...Meh.

But it's still a great relief to have finally got it looking somewhat decent.

Here is the .lxf file for anyone who wants it;

http://oresome.rockraidersunited.com/download/323

I was originally going to post these as pictures in the Member's Gallery, but I never really used the 'LEGO Creations' Fourm category, so there, my first proper Digital LEGO Creation to be released publicly.

If I design a room or setting based on the game in the future, I might post that with this MOC onto LEGO Ideas to be made into a set. If I do, I'll announce it when it's up.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

--Ben24x7--

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.