Welcome Guest!

Did you know you that by registering, you can gain access to new special powers? You’ll be able to reply to Topics, create your own Topics, talk in our Chatbox, message members, manage your profile, access extra content and much more! Best of all, this message & ads will vanish!

bphillips09

I recreated Lego Island in Unity 5

456 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, ian2016p said:

minifigures?

That would  be telling...

On 2/25/2017 at 0:57 AM, Quisoves Potoo said:

That would  be telling...

What he said.

Boredom + Watching LEGO Island Cutscenes on Youtube = this... thing.

Its a random Work in Progress, just for fun.

Unfortunately, I just can't export animations from the program I'm using to animate stuff like this (Source Filmmaker). It does export animations, but when imported it causes the character to implode.

(Also ignore how ugly the Bill Ding "Model" is. @Xiron never made a proper Bill Ding model, so this was just Nubby Stevens, a Rock Raider, and a Cap prop all Frankensteined together)

1 person likes this

On 3/7/2017 at 2:18 PM, Ben24x7 said:

Boredom + Watching LEGO Island Cutscenes on Youtube = this... thing.

Its a random Work in Progress, just for fun.

Unfortunately, I just can't export animations from the program I'm using to animate stuff like this (Source Filmmaker). It does export animations, but when imported it causes the character to implode.

(Also ignore how ugly the Bill Ding "Model" is. @Xiron never made a proper Bill Ding model, so this was just Nubby Stevens, a Rock Raider, and a Cap prop all Frankensteined together)

Do you have Blender Source Tools? (I know that might be obvious but...) Link: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Blender_Source_Tools

28 minutes ago, TJ6Red said:

Do you have Blender Source Tools? (I know that might be obvious but...) 

Yes, I do, and no it never works properly;

NgefPtZ.jpg

2Jsa4Zz.jpg

Oooh, lookie lookie @bphillips09, there is already a "review" (sortof) of LEGO Island Redux!

@Wirza deserves a "thank you", since he was the person who introduced the game to "HeavyMetalGamerShow".

2 people like this