Cant´t run Drome Racers on WIN 7

DivyPlays

Hey Guys,

I have a problem because Drome Racers dont run on Win 7!

I installed the Game, installed DirectX that came with the CD and so on!

Now if I run the Game, it wont do anything.

I started it in 256 colors, in 640x480 pixels, as an admin and with compatibility Windows 95, ME, 98, XP (Service Pack 2, 3) 

it wont run! 

thanx for help :'(

Fluffy Cupcake

Hmmm, what release of the game is it? i.e. what is the date modified stamp on the game's .exe.

Also, what's your specs?

Do you mean this: 

I reinstalled the game yesterday before I wrote the post cause I thought it will help,

And the last modified time was at 11th November 2002

PS: I had the game on my pc before I restored my pc and since it was perfect! 

Fluffy Cupcake

We have the same date. This problem is new to me, I've never once had trouble running this game, I don't know about anyone else though.

You say "before you restored your pc" So that means a "system restore"? If that's the case, something important [like a driver] might of got uninstalled preventing you from playing.

Did you try installing the DirectX that comes with the game? Check if your graphics card drivers are up to date.

9 minutes ago, Xiron said:

We have the same date. This problem is new to me, I've never once had trouble running this game, I don't know about anyone else though.

You say "before you restored your pc" So that means a "system restore"? If that's the case, something important [like a driver] might of got uninstalled preventing you from playing.

Did you try installing the DirectX that comes with the game? Check if your graphics card drivers are up to date.

Yeah, I installed DirectX EVERY time when I installed the game. Can it be, that the game don´t like my graphics card?

Fluffy Cupcake

Well if you said it worked before (with that card?) I don't see why it would be.

Otherwise that could always potentially be it.

Fluffy Cupcake

It's like the game won't even try. I'm currently out of suggestions as to what you can try, sorry. :/

Not that what I'm about to ask will be super helpful for solving your problem, but more so as a reference for others. What is your graphics card?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.