HighPoly Rock Raiders

Cyrem

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Still crashes. Seems like an invalid LWO file is in there somewhere. I'll get on the old forums and download the old version of this.

Lawl, not there. Could you give me the old version of the HP raiders mod Cyrem?

Guys, just in case you're not doing this, you use this raider instead of overwriting the old raiders.

Just delete the old Raider, and place this folder where it was, and whallah. You're set to go.

*epic facepalm*

Also, VLPhead is the only head ever used. The feet switch between having 'toes' or not, depending on distance, and I'm not sure about the torso/arms.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Everyone would have noticed how low quality the Rock Raiders are in 3rd Person view. This graphics mod changes this so that the high poly model is always in use.

I hope you like it!

Download

The 3D capabilities were so poor at that time, the PS1 was the worst, we just could not render enough polys. we had 20 poly man, which eventually became 12 poly man - it was brutal, but it had to be done.

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Download 404's and errors l405G.jpg [/joke]

If we've got stuff in the .ae we want to keep along with some other .bmps, what do we actually need to replace? What edits were made to the .ae?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Sorry for reviving an old topic, but I have something to share.

On 1.01.2015 at 11:11 PM, le717 said:

Are you going to make a Cafeteria patch for this soon? :af:

Because this mod was made before Cafeteria was even launched and after that there wasn't a patch created for this mod, I decided to make one!

For those people who just want to avoid some headaches with installing this mod (like I did), this is definitely going to help.

I created this patch without permission from Cyrem, but the patch is still credited with his nickname.

I didn't even put my name in the description, because I don't care about publicity. I just want other people to not mess around with LLR files if they don't want to.

Grab it here and enjoy.

• 7 months later...
corruptbacon

hello

i know this is an old mod, but is there any chance i can get a manual version of this

i recently got back into rock raiders  and i'v had trouble with cafeteria, however i do remember how to do manual

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.