Custom biome textures showing up blank ingame

Cap't Rex

I'm having a bit of a problem. I am trying to make a custom "ship" biome using the ice biome as the basis for this. But when I edited the textures, the modified textures don't show up ingame, and they appear blank white ingame.

Though the modified textures are still 128x128, and they are in the correct bmp format. Not sure whats the problem. Any recommendations on how to fix this?

Here is a link to the textures that don't show up ingame: https://www.mediafire.com/?391gdwq0561973b

39 minutes ago, Xiron said:

Save the textures as 8-bit, not 24-bit (or auto). I can confirm this to be the problem.

Thanks, though is it possible to convert it without losing quality of the texture? It looks horrible after conversion.

Fluffy Cupcake

I haven't notice any difference when re-saving it as the lower bit [in Paint.NET]. They look identical to me.

10 minutes ago, Xiron said:

I haven't notice any difference when re-saving it as the lower bit [in Paint.NET]. They look identical to me.

Okay it must've been a glitch with the previous converesion. Just did what you said and it works now.

Thanks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.