I can gibberish, too

Fluffy Cupcake

You are a talented man, and it is depressing to see you waste your live like this. What has our world come to when the youth these days would rather make parodies and imitations than spend their time playing piano or doing heart surgery?

I hope you're happy.

• Like 4

Fluffy Cupcake

How dare you insult such talent. >:(

You're obviously just jealous you can't reach anywhere near as high quality work as this.

@Newbies; Don't miss the sarcasm.

Funnily enough when I was younger I used to hear "I might catch you by the pony" in the male gibberish sound.

I don't know why I heard this, and unfortunately its a thing that bugs me to this day.

But back on topic; This is a well done recreation. Now we need a LEGO LOCO version...

I wonder...

EDIT: Well, I tried, but it'd be easier if I had access to the full, uncut sound files for the Station Master's speech. In the meantime I used clips of the sounds from a video where someone was flicking through the 'tutorial' text;

http://oresome.rockraidersunited.com/download/314

4 hours ago, Ben24x7 said:

EDIT: Well, I tried, but it'd be easier if I had access to the full, uncut sound files for the Station Master's speech. In the meantime I used clips of the sounds from a video where someone was flicking through the 'tutorial' text;

http://oresome.rockraidersunited.com/download/314

I just extracted the LOCO files to find the sounds but they are unfortunately some of the many sounds that aren't playable...

I had a quick mess around in Audacity but I couldn't get them to work. :(

Well, thank you for trying Mumboking.

I guess the second best thing would be for someone with a copy of LEGO LOCO to record the lines in-game.

Fluffy Cupcake

Unfortunately, I've never played Loco, and have barely seen footage of it, so I don't really know what the gibberish there sounds like.

Heard it, not bad of an attempt.

13 hours ago, Ben24x7 said:

Funnily enough when I was younger I used to hear "I might catch you by the pony"

Well, you could say that is as close as the 'tummy' misshearing, as what it sounds like is prommy when slowed down.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, mumboking said:

So... Have you done anything with the Station Master clips I recorded?

I did, but I have other things that I want/need to work on.

But just to prove I did do SOMETHING with the audio you recorded, here the furthest I got so far;

http://oresome.rockraidersunited.com/download/336

The pitch does need a lot of tweaking, but that is the best I could do.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.