How do I exit the game normally??

Ephemeralic

If you play Lego Island on modern OS', I think we all know of a bug that causes the infomaniac to LE, I mean freak out, crashing the game when you try to exit. Since the game crashes, It doesn't save my data. Is there anyway to exit without crashing on a modern OS so I can continue my game?

That's the only way to quit normally. There was something you could do to prevent the Infomaniac's BEEEEP, but I forgot what it was.

Try using a different video mode.

Maybe you can try selecting the blue brick book and changing to another save file. I don't have the game on me to test it, but maybe this will save your game at least, so you can go ahead and quit via crash.

1 hour ago, Yajmo said:

Maybe you can try selecting the blue brick book and changing to another save file. I don't have the game on me to test it, but maybe this will save your game at least, so you can go ahead and quit via crash.

Good idea, I'll make a new name and beat the game, go on a different file, and crash it and give you a report on what happened.

3 hours ago, mumboking said:

That's the only way to quit normally. There was something you could do to prevent the Infomaniac's BEEEEP, but I forgot what it was.

Try using a different video mode.

Besides this, remember Alt F4 exists.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.